Cambodia for two weeks

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#25 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

Headed back to Dolphin Shack on the beach last night to give it more time, and hey, what would you know, there were a few ladies hanging around.

Did not get the first ones name, but the blonde in the middle is Bree and the dark one is San.

Attached Files

• Attached File  camb3.jpg   125.24KB   7653 downloads

#26 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:07 PM

The TaneishaBlack lookalike, San again.

Attached Files

• Attached File  camb5.jpg   124.27KB   7650 downloads

• Event07 likes this

#27 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:09 AM

I have to admit that this is fantastic pioneer work. I'm more of the "1st class railroad - shooting buffalo from the windows" kinda guy. But hey! The railroad wouldn't be there without the pioneers, right?!

Your stories from Cambodia makes me want to go back there. Don't think it will be with LB hunting as a primary goal, rather to taste some of the local GG's. The last time I was in Cambodia I brought a LB from LoS with me.

Keep up the good work :twisted:

G
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#28 Premier

Premier
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:05 PM

There is a street off the Riverside, street 136, (between streets 144 and 130, not sure how they came up with this numbering system) and as you enter from the river, on the left is a bar called Candy bar.

It’s mostly a GG bar, dancing and hostess stuff, but there were perhaps 5 or 6 ladyboys there. Managed to get talking to a couple, and of course some snaps, nice voices also, not like the harsh accent some of their sisters in Thailand have. So let me introduce Bobo (left) and Sasa.[/quote]

Hey Burenboy, good to see you are still having fun in Cambodia, I post as Cambodge on the other forum, wasn't surprised you came across my previous find at Dolphin. A lot of guys think the Cambodian ladyboys are a bit rough, and I guess a lot of them are, but I find great enjoyment in hunting them in places off the beaten track. I absolutely adore Cambodian GG's anyway so it's no problem if I dont find a LB.
With regard to Phnem Penh Street 136 there is a newish bar called Sizzler that has usually has 2 or 3 resident ladyboys. You can also try Wat Phnom of an evening for the really rough freelancers. There's usually a few floating around the Heart of Darkness in the early hours of the morning as well.

#29 horneddesi

horneddesi
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:05 AM

Great report. I had a ticket from BKK to PP on Air Asia for which I was a no-show (I went to Pattaya instead.) I heard there wasn't much in the way of ladyboys in Cambodia but you've proven the naysayers wrong. Those LBs from PP are sexy!

#30 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:23 PM

Cheers guys, back in Thailand now, so normal business will resume, whatever that is in Patts.

Gonna cross reference this link, because in it I have posted some good links for anyone who is thinking of going to Cambodia, lots of useful info.

http://www.lb-69.com...e_Cambodia.html

Cheers
BB

#31 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

It turns out the lovely Bobo does not actually work in the Candy bar, but in the Upside Down bar which is 2 or 3 doors away, the night I met her she was just dancing in the Candy bar after work.

In Cambodia for a few days and Candy Bar is still alive and well. The other bar is called Up Down Bar I presume because it has two floors? It is almost across the street from the GG bar Bar 136 and next door to an OK Mexican restaurant called Casa Lika.

There is at least one bar on street 104, near the river, that has LBs but the name escapes me at the moment.

Attached Files

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#32 Guest_Breezy272_*

Guest_Breezy272_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:30 PM

where exactly did u find bobo at?
i might have to take a trip there!!

#33 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

You might have to get your unisex wallet out :o

Meum cerebrum nocet

#34 Guest_Breezy272_*

Guest_Breezy272_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

You might have to get your unisex wallet out :o

hahahahahahahahahahaha!
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
:clapclap:

i think i can make that happen, if the girls there are as bad as her.

#35 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:00 PM

where exactly did u find bobo at?

She used to be in the Updown bar early in the night, then move to Candy bar, but that was back in January '09. Not sure if she is still around, she mentioned she works in a salon somewhere also.

#36 hallabol

hallabol
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hey....where specifically aree the LB bars in Cambodia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci