Seoul Update

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fallen

Fallen
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 03:22 AM

Took the long dreaded bus from Kunsan to Seoul on Saturday for a night in Itaewon. This was the first time I'd been in Seoul in nearly 2 years but I think I'll be going back more often. Seoul is nothing like Thailand or even the Philippines where LB's are everywhere and cheap. In Seoul you have to look for them or know where to go. Since my time was short I went directly to Itaewon, the only place I was sure to find some.

First stop was the 2nd floor LB Bar across from the hill. I think its called Akasaka or something like that with a Japanese name. The last time I was in Seoul, the owner of this place ended up back at the Hamilton Hotel with me. I was sad to see she no longer owns the place. The choice was slim here so I didn't stay long. Next I hit some of the transgender bars that have sprung up near the King Club. I can't remember the name but one had a big purple sign and was in the basement. There were some hotties in here but their English was limited and the 20K won juicy drink price kind of shocked me. I didn't stay long here either. At this point I saw several girls that didn't look like girls walking around on the street. They weren't the best quality but I decided to follow them where they entered the Trans Rose bar also down the alley from the hill. This place actually had a few good-lookers and a couple that spoke English pretty good. I was almost decided to choose one here but they would only take 300K won cash to go. I didn't have enough and they would not take a credit card either.

Off I went again this time to homo hill which is kind of a last resort in these matters but I'm fortunate I did this evening. One of the gay clubs was having some kind of trance (not trans) dance and I decided to give it a try. Good for me that inside was several LB's and they was mostly ignored since it was a regular gay bar. At this point I was not going to be shy so I just went up and bought all of them (four) a drink. This made us fast friends and soon I was dancing with the one I liked most. She had on a black sheer dress and I could feel her cock getting hard rubbing up on me. A couple more drinks followed then I made the move and asked if she wanted to come with me to the hotel. 15 minutes later we were inside my room where I had one of the best nights with a LB since I was in Bangkok.

I was a little drunk but remember doing just about everything possible you can do with a LB. Top, bottom, sideways, 69, rimming, ramming, it just went on an on. It kind of hurt when she was fucking me but even that was good once I relaxed about it. I fell asleep in her arms and slept in bliss until I woke up the next morning and felt her lubbing me up again. The morning fuck really hurt as the alcohol had mostly worn off but it was also exciting. It was more of a rape than anything else but I let her have her way. I didn't know these girls got morning wood too.

If you never been topped, make sure you use lots of ky jelly because the condoms can come off if you don't. Good thing I had lots. I'm not usually a bottom guy but was powerless at this point. After she cummed we talked and laughed about the night before then she went to take a shower. Seeing her in the morning light, she was even more sexy that I thought the night before. Very passable with long hair and smooth skin. I wasn't sure how much to pay her since we never talked about money. I didn't have much left either. I decided to ask how much she needed for taxi but she really surprised me and said she didn't need any won. She said she was not a working girl and didn't want to take money. She is some kind of make up artist at a TV station and just goes to Itaewon to meet her LB friends and drink sometimes. How lucky for me.

I got her number and am supposed to meet her again maybe for new years eve. If you are in Seoul, go to Itaewon. There are lots of girls there and some of very sexy. Be prepared to spend a lot though and maybe they can't speak English but you will have a good time if you are not shy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci