97 replies to this topic

#85 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

Seems to be lots of bun-fights recently over little or nothing.

Christmas is coming, let's be happy :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#86 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

Family is when you devote yourself only to your spouse.

That´s very offensive to the married with kids BM´s here, don´t you think they deserve to get away fucking young boys without the missus knowing?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#87 fffafffa

fffafffa
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:34 PM

Family is when you devote yourself only to your spouse.

That´s very offensive to the married with kids BM´s here, don´t you think they deserve to get away fucking young boys without the missus knowing?

Could you tell me what does BM mean?

"Family" was the main word in my sentance. And I am sure that if one member of a family is sleeping with outsiders, it can't be called a family at all, it is a bullshit.

#88 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

Could you tell me what does BM mean?

BM = Boardmember = Member of this forum

#89 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:19 AM

And I am sure that if one member of a family is sleeping with outsiders, it can't be called a family at all, it is a bullshit.

No arguement there.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#90 fffafffa

fffafffa
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

Seems to be lots of bun-fights recently over little or nothing.

Christmas is coming, let's be happy :D

AGREE with you!

I think Jane must make a party (at her cost) for all of us. She has been on the top of the "LB-69 Models forum's" list for more than a week. We have made her popular for a while. Let her know about it in case you meet her earlier than me.

#91 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:07 PM

She only go with hansum men, You hansum :?: Good heart :D

#92 fffafffa

fffafffa
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:08 PM

She only go with hansum men, You hansum :?: Good heart :D

And what about guys with "handsome wallets"?

#93 chrissy

chrissy
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

I didn't read the whole thread of trash talking so I don't know if your Q was answered. She works in Guess bar. She is either the owner or the owner's sister. (I think they are twins?) I think she is the owner. I don't remember her name but look for other posts on guess bar on this site -- there are posts with pics of all the girls and their names.

#94 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:09 PM

welcome to LB69 chrissy. just to let you know jane is jays sister and jay owns Guess bar , sadly Jane no longer works their, I was in Gusse with Fern when jane walked in at june this year. she was still a stunner

#95 fffafffa

fffafffa
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:09 AM

I didn't read the whole thread of trash talking so I don't know if your Q was answered. She works in Guess bar. She is either the owner or the owner's sister. (I think they are twins?) I think she is the owner. I don't remember her name but look for other posts on guess bar on this site -- there are posts with pics of all the girls and their names.

Thanks!

#96 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 05:05 AM

I talked with Jane and Jay in the parking lot outside Guess in late October. They are both gorgeous and Jane is still a stunner after the kid and not showing much yet!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci