where does this lb work now?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#25 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:09 PM

P.S. LBs can not be pregnant (both pre- and post-operated). It's nonsense.

Pre can not get Preg but they have special operation in Thailand now and can implant everything to make the post-op have baby.

Have two questions:
1. How can you prove it?

2. When does Jane made an operation of gender changing?

Jane has NOT removed her cock - hence the fact that they must use cesarean section for the birth - as it is, its basically an incubator in the gut from what I understand - seems like a whole load of trouble but her fella aint short of a bob or two and Jane seems delighted with the lump. Funny thing is, she needs to keep some concentrated food mixture in a bag that feeds into her artificial womb. Looks totally horrible to me.

#26 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:35 PM

like a reverse colostomy bag Mardhi.

I must admit I got a shock when I saw her bump last month but I have to say she was absolutely glowing. I think motherhood will suit her - at the very least, it might calm her down for a while :D

#27 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:49 PM

Well forgive my lack of medical knowledge Big Mick but to me at least it looked like a bag of washing conditioner (you know that refill bags for lower price), just gooey and with a pipe going through Jane's belly button and strapped to her side with a kind of belt. Looked positively disgusting to me but I guess actually thats pretty much what Heinz baby foods look like. I am still most curious as to what kind of sex the said young one will be - a daunting thought for some of us......

Cheers
Mardhi

#28 fffafffa

fffafffa
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

I must admit I got a shock when I saw her bump last month but I have to say she was absolutely glowing. I think motherhood will suit her - at the very least, it might calm her down for a while :D

Do you want to say that a month ago she has a big belly?

#29 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:32 PM

Christ on a bike :shock:

#30 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:47 PM

I suspect that there is a P.T. Barnum quote floating in the ether that is quite appropriate for this situation.

:roll:

Have the proud parents selected the "buddah parents" yet? I've heard the vetting process is quite difficult.
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#31 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:25 AM

Do you want to say that a month ago she has a big belly?

still does - but not for much longer

Did Mardhi say when she's due? I hope the kid looks like Pancake - Pancake is cute :D

#32 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:03 AM

excuse me, how she can be pregnant (she is a man)?

Advances in transgender surgery have taken major steps in recent years.

Another reason not to forget the condom!

Shit! So that's what that phone call the other day was about.

God... Now I can NEVER go back!
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#33 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:09 AM

555 LOL, I have seen and heard it all now
Hey

#34 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:30 AM

i was browsing google, and the father of her second child is phil the power taylor, aparently she met him during a darts tournament last year :wink:
fffafffa, have you watched deliverance ? if you have, did you think it was a documentary by any chance? :shock:

#35 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:47 AM

fffafffa, have you watched deliverance ? if you have, did you think it was a documentary by any chance? :shock:

He was playing the banjo.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#36 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:03 AM

had a few wanks over that film in my time. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci