Thai airport protests to end, flights to resume

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#25 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:52 AM

Hey matchman sure i been thailand i have pics and proof i been there ie my pics in last report with wesbam my question was HAS ANY ONE ACTUALLY MET SEVEN a simple yes or a no would be quite good and id like a confirmation from one the vetrans ie pt or auto kinkoy, kilome, etc if they have ever met him i know anthony70.

I dident ask about him im asking about Seven. im not a expert in thailand and i think u jumping the gun a bit matchman. i dont care what people talk about matchman it dont concern me and i dont care what they say either dosent bother me i know that when i there the lbs ive been with ive treated fairly well the ones i been with. and i not a legend either.

Seven I saw benz the other night in the club sexy as ever.
but shes not my type and she has a boyfriend

Seven not work out to much but i am on diet lost a few kilos to :lol:

#26 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:04 AM

HAS ANY ONE ACTUALLY MET SEVEN a simple yes or a no would be quite good and id like a confirmation from one the vetrans ie pt or auto kinkoy, kilome, etc if they have ever met him i know anthony70.

You are really thick.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#27 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:28 AM

seven matchman never said he actually met u just u wear a bassball cap that dont mean anything to me i just want to know if anyone has met u thats all and can vouch for u and that means anthony70 cannot vouch for u u seem to be a expert on thailand im just checking if u even been there someone bound to have met u from here as u seem quite popular on the board if u have no problem i appoligise but if not u just a bullshitter.

#28 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:40 AM

OK, nope never been. Doubt if i´ll ever go.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#29 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:17 AM

alright gaz, it took you long enough, but yes, i am sev7en also.
i use the name sev7en to wind you up.
now, can you stop sending me and sev7en pm,s.?
i dont read them anyway :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#30 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:27 AM

HAS ANY ONE ACTUALLY MET SEVEN l.

Yes .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#31 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:30 AM

Oh and by the way , we have Televison , radio , Newspapers and the Internet here so we dont really need all the cutting and pasting as its old news by the time I read it here :roll: , thanks for your efforts anyway :P
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#32 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:47 AM

I am happy to report that Suvarnabhumi Airport is operating normally - at least for inbound flights. I had a booking with Qatar Airways the morning of Dec. 5 and was thinking my trip was busted, but late afternoon of Dec. 4, lo and behold, they announced resumption of their twice daily schedule starting the evening of Dec. 5. A quick phone call to the airline reservation office, and rebooked my flight to Dec. 5 evening.

The flight was almost full, probably 95%+, which is good for Thailand - but I think their tourism numbers will be significantly less. There is a glimmer of hope that it seems enough of the PPP coalition partners are switching to support the Democrats to form the next gov't. If that works, things may settle down.

I am not sure of outbound flights. I am sure they are quite busy as they still have to reschedule all the stranded tourists.

So good news for all those who are booked to come in, keep your fingers crossed the new Democrat coalition will work out!

#33 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:34 PM

I am not sure of outbound flights. I am sure they are quite busy as they still have to reschedule all the stranded tourists.

I just left on the 6th, and surprisingly the outbound flights seemed fine. Though I did see some long lines at some of the airlines. I was on EVA, and their check in moved quite quickly. I arrived 2 hours early, which gave me enough time. None of that 7 hour check in BS like when they were flying out of Utapo a few days earlier. Obviously still best to check with your airline...should they be one of those with the long queue.

I didn't actually get my seat assignment till after the plane was fully boarded, and there were some mix-ups in seat assignments due to all the cancellations and rebookings, but it was quickly sorted everyone got a seat.

#34 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:30 PM

Here's how it looked recently at Suvarnabhumi Airport..... (pic courtesy of the Stickman website)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci