Photo

What does Mint charge for short/long time these days?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:58 AM

i think with mint, it would just be a case of calling her, then bish, bash, bosh, give me your money, but if you are out and about hunting you have the chance to speak to any future barfines to see if there is a click, also what another post said it is good looking for 1000baht "superstars"

#14 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:28 AM

i wouldnt waste my time with "superstars", their attitude will probably stink, they will over price. better going on the hunt, and you will find just as pretty ladies, if not prettier, and you will not have to put up with all the shit, just look at the posts for the bars here, ezy bar, labamba, cocktails and dreams, guess bar ect, most of the girls working in these places all look like "superstars", but without the baggage. also where has this superstar tag came from? just because someone has been fucked or wanked off in front of a camera, does that make them a superstar?

Hmmm, this:" i wouldnt waste my time with "superstars", their attitude will probably stink, they will over price."
Is a very bold statement,since it is obvius that you have never been with one.
And as koykaeng said,the OP was just asking about the price,not YOUR oppinion of paying it.
--------------------
Me I still enjoy women , just love sex with ladyboys even more.
Matrix 2008.

#15 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:16 AM

i know it was a pretty bold statement, when considering the member was only asking for a price, but hey thats only my opinion, not the be all and end all

#16 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:22 AM

i know it was a pretty bold statement, when considering the member was only asking for a price, but hey thats only my opinion, not the be all and end all

Not to be rude buddy,i know it is YOUR opinion, but he was NOT asking for that,he was only asking for the price of st/lt.
So if you cant help him with that..........well you get my point i guess.
--------------------
Me I still enjoy women , just love sex with ladyboys even more.
Matrix 2008.

#17 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:42 AM

of course you were not being rude matrix2, yeh of course i get the point, i just went on a bit more than i should have, but these things happen.

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:16 AM

... i just went on a bit more than i should have, but these things happen.

Say that at the end of a ST session and you'll be charged for it :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:39 PM

good one dc :lol:

#20 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:31 PM

Was in Monte Carlo a few years back and visited some nice bar. Danced with a lady (gg) and was interested. Turned out to be a hooker and she wanted 500 Euro for ST and "only" 1000 for overnight. Back then it was about 1.5 Dollars per Euro.

I must admit I was still interested but that price just killed it.

Was in Thailand last year and took the same LB from NANA home twice, she cost me 2000 and 3000 inkluding barfine. Was a bit to drunk to really enjoy it but she was nice and very sweet. Except for the hated "up to you" thing.

#21 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:42 PM

#22 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:05 PM

All,

I was lucky enough to get mint early this year for 2k, worth every setang!

I contacted her lately and she said she was minimum of 5k upto 10k. i would take her again anytime if only i lived in LOS.

#23 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

for 2k fair enough, but as i said before, in my opinion 5k too steep. ric007 was she anygood? i know you say worth every satang, but what was special about her, did she know how to use her tool :wink:

#24 meattoplease

meattoplease
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:07 AM

I agree! If she can get 5000 on her own then she should. Why not charge by the inch. Or just the fact that she can suck her own cock? Worth more than 1500 2000 than all the other try to charge. I wuuld charge 8000 for her if she worked for me and i would have no problem gettting it. We often charge 5000 to 6500 for short time and we lose maybe 10 percent of the clients who refuse to pay that fee.

If this website could charge $10 more per month would you refuse to pay? It is always a matter of personal choice...or what the market bears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci