Photo

Thedeno's Visit to the LB Golden Triangle (BKK/Phuket/Patts)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#13 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:04 AM

The next day, I returned to C&D for more of the same. :twisted: The night progressed pretty much the same as the first night. As much as I enjoyed Boom (and gazing in awe at her sweet body), I was tempted to butterfly, but wasn't sure how to achieve that. Well, it didn't take long for the answer to happen....some lucky guy barfined Boom and Sonja....so I was off the hook for the night.

The problem was, however, that the night flew by and I hadn't locked in anyone....so before I knew it, it was closing time, all the girls were gone and I was.....unfulfilled. A couple of the staff (the bartender Ting, and the girl in the pic with JeJe from day one...forgot her name) were going off to shoot some pool, so I decided to tag along. We ended up shooting pool and drinking until about 7 or 8am.....when I got distracted by a beautiful lb playing at the next table, the lovely Aum (aka Jassy). Eventually, her friends left....and my friends left....so we shot some pool together, grabbed some food, and went back to the hotel......damn, that was a late night/morning, but it was worth it. (It wasn't until the 3rd day that housekeeping was able to get in to clean my room...)

Some pics from that night....

Attached Files

• Attached File  CD21.jpg   122.24KB   23565 downloads
  • Attached File  CD20.jpg   147.85KB   23565 downloads
  • Attached File  CD23.jpg   163.21KB   23565 downloads
  • Attached File  CD22.jpg   158.57KB   23565 downloads
  • Attached File  CD24.jpg   173.99KB   23565 downloads

#14 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:22 AM

C&D - Day 3

Finally recovered from the previous late night and headed back to the scene of the crime for night 3. It was a very quiet night....not many customers and not even Jimbo (he's posted his reasons for not showing....keeping peace at home). I even tried to add some spark to the place by ringing the bell, but the girls barely reacted.

Anyways, I hooked up again with Boom and enjoyed another lovely romp in the room with her. My take-away moment from the whole trip is the sight of her tiny sweet ass hovering over my face while she was putting my money where her mouth is.....priceless.

And of course, more pics....

Attached Files

• Attached File  CD30.jpg   149.71KB   23553 downloads
  • Attached File  CD35.jpg   171.66KB   23553 downloads
  • Attached File  CD31.jpg   179.7KB   23553 downloads
  • Attached File  CD32.jpg   173.04KB   23553 downloads
  • Attached File  CD33.jpg   170.8KB   23553 downloads
  • Attached File  CD34.jpg   167.63KB   23553 downloads

#15 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:20 AM

C&D - Day 4....the last day in Phuket.

My last night in Phuket was another fun one, but bittersweet.....although I was dead tired and becoming flat broke, I would have like to stay on longer....but I had a flight the next afternoon to Pattaya, so all good things come to an end....

Given it was the last night, it was a question of who I would share it with. I had one in mind.....Nok, the gg (not Nook the lb). I've always thought she was really cute and fun, and I could use a night off from the lb scene.....and although she gave me clear signs that she was interested, by the time I talked to her about it, someone had already barfined her and was picking her up later....I was crushed. (actually, she is extremely popular....I think she was barfined every night I was there).....so I got her number and the next time I'm around, she's definitely getting a call....

Boom was not herself that night....she claimed she was tired and wanted to sleep....she mentioned barfining herself so that she could go....I took that as a hint that I should do that, and for a minute I was tempted to be nice guy and cut her loose, but I didn't.....she ended up disappearing at some point....I don't know if she got barfined or just left....oh well....

Another possibility was Peng.....as I put it to Jimbo at one point, "to Peng, or not to Peng". Every day I was there, she tried her damnedest to get me to barfine her....and although I've heard great reviews about her, and she seemed horny as hell, there's something about her that just doesn't do it for me....but she kept pouring on the attention.....

As it got around midnight and I was contemplating an early night due to the departure the next day, I suggested to Jimbo one last trip to Soi Croc....of course he was up for that....so we strolled over there and within a minute, who do i see.....Aum, looking mighty sexy......so soon it was "Peng who?" and I knew that Aum was the one to have again.....It started raining, so we huddled at the Tequila Bar and watched a few silly souls still try to dance on the podium, including a certain gentlemen who runs a local lb bar, who will remain nameless.....

While I was at Tequila Bar I did recognize a stunning girl working the pole.....the one and only Waros. Wow....she looked good.

So...there I was at Soi Croc, with my choice for the evening, so it seemed like an easy exit, except for one thing.....I had to settle my tab at C&D.....I knew bringing an outside lb to the bar would not be a good move, but I had no choice....Aum wanted to go to see the bar.....so we walk on over. The bar was quiet, as it was getting late, and once Peng saw I was with someone else, I could feel the daggers and the chill in the air.....she barely acknowledged my presence.....a far cry from the constant fondling just a short time earlier......but I didn't care, as overall I found Peng annoying.

Aum and I shot a few games of pool, had a drink or 2, then headed back to the hotel.......a great end to a great visit to Phuket.

I highly recommend to the board to visit the new bar....Jimbo is the hell of a guy and knows how to make you feel welcome. He's got a great staff and stable of lovely lbs.....it's the hell of a place. I will definitely return.

Some final pics from Phuket.....

Attached Files

• Attached File  CD40.jpg   180.81KB   23494 downloads
  • Attached File  CD41.jpg   161.28KB   23494 downloads
  • Attached File  CD42.jpg   167.12KB   23494 downloads
  • Attached File  CD43.jpg   172.49KB   23494 downloads
  • Attached File  CD44.jpg   166.57KB   23494 downloads
  • Attached File  CD46.jpg   151.9KB   23494 downloads
  • Attached File  CD45.jpg   175.69KB   23494 downloads

#16 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:28 AM

DELETED

#17 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:19 PM

Great stuff Dennis, the pics capture the atmosphere. You're a lovely guy, and we really had some fun - i dont remember doing that "Dance in the Rain" - was i drunk? Do bears crap in the woods?

Your generosity , and loyalty to C & D, typifies the quality customers we're getting from this Forum. Many thanks to you and everybody else that has come to C &D from here!

Is there more to come in this report - from Pattaya?

#18 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:20 PM

:wink: Great report and smashing photos Deno, they really capture the spirit of Cocktails & Dreams for those who have never been there in person, every credit to the eye behind the lens........
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#19 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:54 PM

Friday 3pm

Hi Denis. i was at soi crocodile for some time last night with Pentire & Voodoo, and we ran into Aum (Jessie!) who whispered in my ear that she "miss you so much" and had a great time with you. And
please send her an email. She said when she was with you, you "never look another", despite all the temptations around. Think you made an impression, my friend! Anyway, over to you.

#20 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:18 PM

Could it be love is in the air? Thanks for the trip report and photo's. You are right, Boom is lovely.

#21 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:25 AM

Friday 3pm

Hi Denis. i was at soi crocodile for some time last night with Pentire & Voodoo, and we ran into Aum (Jessie!) who whispered in my ear that she "miss you so much" and had a great time with you. And
please send her an email. She said when she was with you, you "never look another", despite all the temptations around. Think you made an impression, my friend! Anyway, over to you.

Thanks Jimbo....you just made my day. :D

...but now I feel like a heel for not contacting her yet.....I'll send her an email.....(actually, she wanted me to call her from Pattaya....but I didn't)......Next time you see her, tell her that I miss her too....

#22 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:27 AM

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and compliments.....just trying to show everyone what they're missing in Thailand.....so get your asses down there! (well, after they open up the airports....)

#23 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:00 AM

Pattaya - the story continues....

So I decided to take a chance on flying to Pattaya on Bangkok Airlines......it was a decent flight on a turboprop plane.....and landed at U-Tapao Airport....then took a ride on one of the shared minibuses (only 250 baht to Pattaya).

The remainder of the trip has decreased lb activity.....partly because I was meeting up with some co-workers in Pattaya who are not so enlightened in the ways of the lb....and partly because I needed some non-lb activity for a while......nothing like a good Thai pussy now and then....

My regular in Pattaya is the lovely Jan....I've known her for about 2 years and I always go to her when I'm in town......for those who don't know, she's now post-op....I learned this on my last visit in June....she got the chop last December.......I'm not big on post-ops, but I have to say, her doctor did a great job down there.....looks good and feels great.....

But things did not go well with Jan this time.....I think she was trying to juggle multiple customers at the same time, and I got the short straw on this......I only got to see her once, in the afternoon......when I tried to see her at other times I got some lame excuses.......of course after I left town I've been getting emails and texts saying that she's sorry and don't be mad....blah blah blah.....I'm not sure if I'll make an effort to see her again.....she'll miss me and my baht.....

For the next few days I hung out with my co-workers and spent most of our time at some gg go-go's, and the Pattaya Beer Garden (which I highly recommend).......we also endured the chaos during the royal funeral when most of the bars were closed......of course we were still able to find places to hang and drink.....

On my last day in Pattaya, I did break away from my friends, when they went off to get a soapie massage somewhere......I doubled back down Walking Street......and ran into the one lb I was looking for.......Moo......standing outside Jenny Star Bar......I know on the forums, it's a love/hate thing with Moo......but I've always thought she's unbelievably sexy and hot....so I had to have her.

After a short chat with her, off we went to my hotel, the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13......as we were leaving, she made a beeline for the motrobike taxis......now, I'm not a fan of motorbikes, let alone a Thai taxi.....but I took the chance and rode on the back, with my arms locked around Moo.....I actually enjoyed the ride.....it was a bit of a rush.....

When we got to the hotel I asked how much for the ride....I was told 100 baht.....I could tell by Moo's reaction that it was high and I could tell that she asked him why so much.....in his reply, I caught the key word...farang......but what the heck, 100 baht is not that much and we did get to the hotel quickly....

I had a great time with Moo.....while it may not have been very intimate (not much talking.....pretty much wham bam thank you mam), I didn't get any attitude from or have any problems with Moo.....I would go back to her someday....

After Pattaya, I went back up to Bangkok for a few days....so I paid the 500 baht for the hotel minivan and off we went to the Dynasty Inn Grande......

Some pics from Pattaya.....

Attached Files

• Attached File  Jan.jpg   153.79KB   3101 downloads
  • Attached File  Moo.jpg   158.79KB   3101 downloads

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#24 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:16 AM

Bangkok - end of the road....

In Bangkok, I was meeting up with another friend coming in from Chicago and again, he was not into lb's, so I had to mix up my action.....I met another regular of mine on Soi Cowboy for a threesome (with 2 gg's).....also had a fun time with a petite lil gg from the Nana parking lot.....

...and of course, had to see Vivian again :twisted:

So off I went to Guess Bar to see Vivian.....I was taking a chance because I didn't tell her I was coming (although I had her number) and when I got there, I did not see Vivian......I was told that someone took her......damn.....on to Plan B....who would I take instead? Joy looked nice, and was definitely trying to snag me, but I resisted.......and Ohm was there too.....I've always like her, and have chatted with her, but for some reason, I never took her........but after a few minutes, who should show up? Vivian!.....she told me that she had just arrived and denied having a customer.....she thinks the other girls were just trying to fool me into going with them......maybe....you never know....

So, as usual, Viv was hungry, so off we went to the Basil again for a nice meal, then back to the hotel for some fun.....I really like being with Vivian......sexy and fun.

Sadly, the trip came to an end......and off I went to the airport.....(after nice soapie massage at Annie's.....great way to end the trip and get relaxed for the flight home).....

And thus ends the trip report......and the final pics.....

Attached Files

• Attached File  Viv3.jpg   150.23KB   3097 downloads
  • Attached File  Viv4.jpg   140.85KB   3097 downloads
  • Attached File  Viv5.jpg   153.67KB   3097 downloads

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci