Photo

Thedeno's Visit to the LB Golden Triangle (BKK/Phuket/Patts)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:56 AM

Alrighty....

Guess I'm due for a recap of my recent trip to LOS (Nov. 2008). I've never tried a formal Trip Report before, but here goes. It won't really be a chronological detailing of everything, more a collection of observations and photos.

My trip actually started in Hong Kong. I'd never been there before and wanted to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised and preferred it much more than Singapore. To me, it seemed like something Bangkok could become.....good infrastructure, yet maintaining a sense of culture and history......a "civilized" Bangkok.

I was only there a few days and didn't check out the LB scene. I had read up on it, but never made it to the key areas. I did check out the p4p gg scene and had a great time with a very lively Chinese girl.....but you don't want to hear about that... :twisted:

So, after Hong Kong, I wanted to head to Phuket.....well, you can't really do that direct, or with a convenient transfer, so I stopped off in Bangkok for 2 days. I decided to try out the new Dawin Hotel on Soi 4 (part of the Dynasty Inn Group). Overall, I thought it was nice and adequate. Yeah, the room was a little small, but so what, I'm roller skating in it.....The room had nice wood floors and a plasma tv on the wall with a boatload of channels. Would I go back? probably not, but only because the baht difference with DIG is minor, so I'd upgrade to DIG. (which I did later in the trip....)

Ended up getting to the Dawin late, around midnight (late flight from Hong Kong). Checked in, freshened up, and headed over to Guess Bar. I've been there a few times in the past, and find that it runs hot and cold.....but usually with some cuties around. This time I went there with one in mind....Vivian. Having seen many pics of her and her own postings on another forum, she seemed fun and beautiful.

I get to Guess Bar and there she was by the front door, but chatting with a guy....damn, I thought, missed my chance. There are a bunch of people sitting in the front, guess girls and guys, including Mardhi, whom I had met in the past. Seeing Viv occupied, I decide to go inside to check out the action. I sit at the bar and order a Tiger and a few lbs mill around offering me attention....and then appears Vivian :D It ends up she was chatting with someone she knew, not a customer. It wasn't even her day to work, but she had stopped in anyway.

So I choose her and the other girls disperse. We have a drink and chat. She's hungry so we decide to get some food and end up at The Basil on Sukhumvit for a nice sit down meal. (for those who care, the famous Eats was sitting at the table behind us). After the food, we head back to the Dawin and have some fun. I had a great time with her. She's very smart and a great conversationalist...she told me all about her family and her life. We ended up sleeping in.....in a major way....I think we woke up around 5pm! But it was all good.

Since I was flying out the next morning to Phuket, I took it easy on the second night....settling for a nice massage and early to bed.

Well, enough for now......the next installment will pick up with my adventures at new and improved Cocktails and Dreams......got a bunch of pics to go through from there.....in the meantime, here's some of Vivian :P

Attached Files

#2 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:44 AM

Have a soft spot for vivian she's a nice girl and yea she can talk a good conversation. i would see her again the next time i go in feb. if ferns not their, cant get passed ferns lovley eyes, they always make me choose her instead

#3 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:45 AM

saying what ive just said. Look at vivians cum to bed eyes

#4 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:12 AM

After a cheap AirAsia plane flight, I was in Phuket. This time I stayed at the C&N, and since I was staying more than 3 days, I got a free pick up at the airport...even though the flight was an hour late, for the first time, there was someone standing at the airport holding a sign with my name on it....and away we went.

The C&N is an adequate hotel....not great, not fancy, not pretty....but functional, and great location. I had the noisiest damn bed.....it was hard to concentrate on nailing nice lb ass when the bed is squeaking to high heaven and everyone on the floor can hear it.....but somehow I got through it.... 8)

After settling in and doing a little walkabout, I headed towards the prime destination.....Cocktails & Dreams, recently reopened at the new location. I had been to the old bar in June, so I was looking forward to the new bar. As I've stated before, I do like the new bar....it's got a nice symmetry and size to it. The old location seemed a bit cavernous and randomly laid out.....

So I walk up to the new bar, and sitting outside is the lovely Boom. When I was there in June I spent a few days with Boom, and loved it. But we never kept in touch, so I didn't know what to expect this time....but I have to say, so see the flash of recognition across her face when she saw me, and the welcoming hug from her was priceless....she has the most expressive eyes and face.....it made my heart melt....

A great welcome to the bar.....a few others from the bar recognized me and welcomed me also.....and of course, Jimbo was there and gave me a great welcome. He truely is the hell of a guy, and a bm's friend. As luck would have it, that night was actually the "official" opening, so there was a barbeque going on out front, so it felt like an event....(all for me!...lol)

Needless to say, it was a great night, with lots of drinking, lots of groping, a wander around Soi Croc with Jimbo, and a night in the sack with Boom.....Life is good! I definitely ended up drinking, and spending, more than I had planned, but it was a great time, and definitely worth it. One downside of being a focal point in the bar, like when there are not many other customers, is that there are constant requests for drinks.....and I'm a softie and find it hard to say no.....so the bill grew and grew.....but like I said, it was worth it.

So here are some pics from the first night....

Attached Files

• Attached File  CD1.jpg   173.88KB   24097 downloads
  • Attached File  CD3.jpg   151.54KB   24097 downloads
  • Attached File  CD10.jpg   151.07KB   24097 downloads
  • Attached File  CD2.jpg   146.18KB   24097 downloads
  • Attached File  CD6.jpg   199.69KB   24097 downloads

#5 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:14 AM

Some more pics.....

Some for Batman....

Attached Files

• Attached File  CD4.jpg   123.48KB   24094 downloads
  • Attached File  CD7.jpg   148.21KB   24094 downloads
  • Attached File  CD8.jpg   133.54KB   24094 downloads

#6 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:15 AM

....and some for FatboyUK

Attached Files

• Attached File  CD5.jpg   155.32KB   24093 downloads
  • Attached File  CD9.jpg   165.25KB   24093 downloads

#7 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:21 AM

....and some of the others.....

Attached Files

• Attached File  CD14.jpg   176.69KB   24088 downloads
  • Attached File  CD13.jpg   156.46KB   24088 downloads
  • Attached File  CD12.jpg   178.86KB   24088 downloads
  • Attached File  CD11.jpg   173.09KB   24088 downloads

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:39 AM

Hi thedeno,

Great stuff so far, particularly some of those Phuket photos.

Looking forward to the rest of your report. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#9 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:59 AM

....and some for FatboyUK

Cheers thedeno - keep 'em coming mate !!!

Look forward to the rest of the report.

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:53 AM

Good report and photos , I'm looking forward to learning more about it.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#11 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:32 AM

thanx for the TR....and for the pics mate.. :D looking forward to read the rest... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#12 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:43 PM

Well done Deno great pics....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci