JANUARY 2009 - DIRTYFINGER HUNTIN BOYS IN SILKY PANTS

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:04 PM

Good day all you distinguished gentlemen!! 8)

I know that most of you lot are going to be abouts in Jan 09 but not sure who exactly is and would like to know.

I will be flying off to LOS on the 9th of Jan and if any of you gentlemen are abot and fancy a brew let us know :lol: :lol:

p.s hoping the following will be abouts as well, Voodoo, The Mayor, Matchman, Anthony, Kliome, DirtyMike etc etc etc...
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#2 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:18 PM

Hi DF hope all is well fellow hunter :lol: But sorry to say that i shall be departing on jan 10th aftera month of silky pant removal lol :lol: Have great time as i am sure you will ... and as i am there before you , you may well notice the puckers are looser than they would have been lol lol :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:14 AM

Yep, I'll probably still be about DF :lol: Infact the last few nights Voodoo and ones self have been having a right ole laugh shagging them boy bums attached to lady heads.

How Can Anything So Wrong Be So Right :?:

#4 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:53 AM

I'll be leaving the US on the 9th as well.

#5 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:57 PM

p.s hoping the following will be abouts as well, Voodoo, The Mayor, Matchman, Anthony, Kliome, DirtyMike etc etc etc...

DF being an "etc" :cry: I'll be there 17/1 - 16/3 so a beer is on the cards...Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#6 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:35 AM

Will be there in jan but it wont be untill the end of the month so if you are still about then we will have to meet up for a few.

Dates are 23rd Jan - 7th feb with the majority of that spent in Pattaya.

#7 peterk

peterk
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:33 AM

Hi DF and others i will be there on the 13th of Jan and would love to meet up with you guys (in Pattaya of course)

#8 peterk

peterk
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:33 AM

Hi DF and others i will be there on the 13th of Jan and would love to meet up with you guys (in Pattaya of course)

#9 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:22 AM

Good to hear your response lads and I am as excited as a dirty pervert in the girls locker room :lol:

Hmmm.....so what is this sh8 I am hearing on the news here about the situation in Bangkok :x
They better sort it out before my flight date :x

Shaggin them boy bums attached to lady heads sounds like you and the voodoo man are havin a ball but I beg Sir Mayor, the voodoo man and DM PLEASE don't make them bums to looser :cry: me like em bein able to wink at me not lookin like it had a sledge hammer to it :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#10 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:25 AM

I'll be flying off to LOS 4th of jan and be there until 02 feb
Maybe take 3-4 days in Samui or Phuket but the rest in Pattaya.

#11 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:34 AM

Just been checking out the updates on this site, so many young fellows with the faces of ladies, and so little time to roast em all!!!!

1 month to go and I will be having a dip about now :lol: :lol:

#12 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

Hey Dirtyfinger, I'm heading over on the 31st Dec will be in BKK for the first few nights and then I should be heading down to Pattaya until the 11th, so hopefully I'll get a couple of nights to share a drink or three with you and some of the others. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci