WELCOME TO IMPROVED LADYBOY FORUM !!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 05:00 PM

Welcome to the new and improved ladyboy forum, hosted and sponsored by the ladyboy69.com site. We're working hard to bring you all the best of the ladyboy world: the information, the images, the locations, and the stories. We're hoping you'll like the new home of our great community. Feel free to participate and contribute. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions,please post it below or mail/PM us.

Enjoy your stay !

#2 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:27 PM

Could someone, maybe ladyboyh, take a few minutes to explain the changes from ladyboyhunter to ladyboy69?

Is ladyboyhunter still on-line?
I take it this ladyboy69 is a paysite? If so, is the forum still free access, or is it just available to paid members?

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:36 PM

Almost eveything remains the same: the forum is free, the lbhunter galleries are free. The only change is that board hosted and sponsored by new pay site: ladyboy69.com. You are welcome to take a free tour and join the new site that feauture high quality images and videos of famous and new models.

#4 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:42 PM

OK, thanks. The photos are quite impressive. I heard about someone from the U.S.A. who was recently in Thailand, doing a pretty massive photo/video shoot. I am wondering if this is his site? I'll check with someone who should know.

#5 guffer2

guffer2
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:09 PM

Just wonder how its possible to see the galleri now with out pay i cant see anything

#6 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:27 PM

You just have better choice now: you still can see the free galleries anounced in Free Galleries Discussion Section: http://www.lb-69.com...um/forum-5.html
Or you can take a free tour on the new ladyboy69 galleries here: http://lb-69.com/index_f.php and decide if you would like to join the site and pay membership fee for access to new images and videos. Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.

#7 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:40 PM

That what I like to write ...as I am think will be moderated or deleted so brother Rami many luck for you

When somebody are interested to hear that, email me ,as i am see the message system here not work or I am barred..

Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:47 PM

Ahh Dieter, welcome to lb-69..I hope you like the new site.

#9 Gall

Gall
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:11 AM

Hello everybody!

I feel very cosy here .... very nice design and new feelings. I've never ever met any other LB forum ans sites which were made also that professionally. Pictures are so cools, and Areeya made me mad ... she is the best. I do not usually write much on the forums, however I couldn't stand not to share with you with my impressions. This site makes me closer to my so be-loved LBs when I'm far away.

Cool work guys, Keep on going!

#10 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:33 AM

Na Rami,I think you know what I like and not or??
So [moderated by myself]
You know I never pay for this or a other website,cause [moderated by myself]

So what is about the message system here I am be barred or the sytem not work....

So No Lusing
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#11 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 06:14 AM

I assume that a transaction took place behind the business scene where I think LB_69 bought out Ladyboyhunter and merged as one website URL.

AS Ladyboyhunter free membership increases ever daily, I think Lb_69 wanted the members to subscribe to LB_69. Thus, Ladyboyhunter was offered a good transaction that could not be turned down.

The fonts are way too small and free access to the project galleries are now gone. Just can't Access the good old pics that Ladyboyh used to post for us.

WE took for granted the ladyboyhunter good website, now it's gone.

Thanks Ladyboyhunter for the platform you have created in sharing and exchanging all experiences pertaining to the gorgeous ladyboys of Thailand.
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#12 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 06:39 AM

Dear Siam_Now ! Actually I'm glad you asking those question and give some comments. So lets see step by step: 2 sites merged, it is true. However all the old featured as board database, users, and free galleries remained untouchable. You can access the galleries from "Free Galleries Discussion" section. You can even see Dieter new pictures of his last conquest added today: http://www.lb-69.com...t_Conquest.html So I dont see any reason to worry, lb-69.com pay option is only a great bonus to 2 merged sites. And I do believe you liked the new galleries, models and videos. I will look into small fonts issue, and
trust me I will continue to provide that great service that you used to, even if it gonna be by different user name..:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci