Photo

Pre-operated or Post-operated?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you prefer in sex: pre-operated or post-operated?

Who do you prefer in sex: pre-operated or post-operated?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#25 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:59 AM

There was no 3rd option for someone who loves them equally pre or post :D

#26 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:09 AM

what about amaphrodite? :P

#27 sabai2

sabai2
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:43 PM

I like both, just do not know if posts opereted cum really or lie me.

#28 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:36 AM

definitely Pre op, but have noticed the quality of plastic pussies has improved in the last twenty years

#29 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:04 PM

Usually pre-ops.

But the potential benefits of a post-op would be that they are like a gg, but they also offer anal sex (if that is your thing), they are more comfortable with exotic lingerie and heels, and they generally give better blow jobs than the average gg...

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#30 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:51 PM

Both as I am into how beautiful they look.
However if looks, personality etc were the same, pre-op.

#31 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:21 AM

What good is she if she doesn't have a cock? I also like my girls to be natural, meaning no boltons. Sometimes I wonder if I like girls at all.

#32 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:17 AM

i hate post ops, i luv seeing a hard cock luving what my hard cock is doing, i luv to suck it n lick it, post ops might as well go get a operation that will make them over 27 cause without a cock there just as useless

#33 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:21 AM

i hate post ops, i luv seeing a hard cock luving what my hard cock is doing, i luv to suck it n lick it, post ops might as well go get a operation that will make them over 27 cause without a cock there just as useless

Agreed. Sorry, rx
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#34 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:59 PM

Having personally been with both Pre and Post my opinion is that both are great.

The post ops I have met have been some of the most sincere LBs that I have met. There is something unique in a LB personality/character that a GG cannot deliver. The other key aspect is that LBs are not so encumbered with family - no children. Sure they have parental contribution like all Thais BUT the absence of children means they have less committments.

Going out on a limb here - their affections (even momentary) are more intense. Certainly in the 'longer term' relationships, that I have had, there is less division in their affections.

Pre ops are great fun but where is the dividing line between it being a Guy or a Gal?

I have discussed with a few BMs and everyone's 'draw the line' is different. Some say their LB must have breasts, some prefer long hair, many cannot stomach 5 oclock shadow and the majority seem to have a code where the LB must be 'feminine' - that is to say not a guy dressed as a lady. The problem is what is femine acceptable to one is not to another.

If my preference was purely (and I mean purely 100% pre op) then I would have to admit to needing to rethink my sexuality as it is obviously the presence of a cock that is the most significant requirement.

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:11 AM

An honest comparison would be great here...from an FM who has been with the same girl pre & post and who could comment on behaviour & performance related associated issues... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#36 sabai2

sabai2
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:43 PM

I like both, just do not know if posts opereted cum really or lie me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci