Photo

china - guangzhou any info on LBs there!?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 skyway

skyway
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:01 PM

Hey there fellow LB lovers! I am gonna be in China end of this week ... any one has info on the LB seen there and where I can find info on the Net ? thanks any help is greatly appreciated! :twisted: :)

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:41 PM

Hi Skyway,

Thought some of the venues listed below may be worth exploring further for LB's :?:

42nd Street (mixed)
399 Huanshi Dong Lu.

Carnival Sauna
At the Garden Hotel.
Tel: 8383-2255.
From mid afternoon excellent massage by young men.

HIT Disco (mixed)
Near the TV Tower (styled like a European castle)
Boy's Night on Wednesday. Drag show daily at 10:30pm.

Nanfang (mixed)
Renmin Zhong Lu (walk south from MacDonalds, turn left behind the Pharmaceutical Co and take next right, its about 25m away.).
Mixed crowd - be careful.

Rock 'n Roll Club (mixed)
Between Guangzhou Hotel & White Swan Hotel on the north bank of the Pearl River. - Gays go here after after 11pm.

Let us know if you have any luck !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 skyway

skyway
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 04:02 PM

Thanks for the help. I am staying at a small town near guangzhou called Houjie .. do u have any info on that place?

Thanks

#4 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:38 PM

skyway,
i am in hong kong and regularly go to china. i am surprised first of all to know that a LB scene is exists in guangzhou, i will be sure to check it out next week when i am over in guangdong.
with regards to where you're staying in hou-jie, i think perhaps you are staying is "dong guan" which is an area in guangzhou. which is pretty far away from the night life which koy...has suggested. perhaps there is another town named hou-jie as you know how chinese is translated into english could be two different places. so therefore you should check with your contacts before your visit. ask them how far is guangdong from hou-jie, i suspect that the place your going to is about 1-1.5 hours away(120Km) by cab. which would cost you about USD30-45 one way. Be prepared.

Have fun

#5 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:49 PM

skyway,
bye the way it just crossed my mind.
first four sounds like in shanghai. and the last one in guangzhou.
therefore the first four is totally out of reach for you if your staying in guangzhou. last one near white swan is as i have emailed to you before. check before going...
cheers

#6 aubrey

aubrey
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 08:13 AM

hey okidoki....
are you always in hongkong..?
maybe we could meet up there....ill be going back there very soon...
heres my hk number 90912433
whats yours..? email it to me...
number: +852-62035090
email add: aubreyomega@yahoo.co.uk
yahoo id: aubreyomega

#7 skyway

skyway
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:37 PM

hey pal thanks for the info, if you want to meet up in Guandong or Guangzhu email me at sky411us@yahoo.com cheers. AM in Hkong at the moment. Tonite will be in Houjie

#8 curbarn

curbarn
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 09:07 PM

Houjie less than one hour by cab to guangzhou r/t cabfare is 500 , driver will wait for you. As far as l/b action not going to happen. If you want regular m/f sex there is an excellent sauna in the basement of sheraton hotel in houjie. bangkok is only a 2 hour flight away though

curbarn

#9 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 07:21 PM

will be in guangdong tomorrow night. but hv pre planned something sorry. will be in shanghai the next couple of days and free if your over there...?
cheers

#10 skyway

skyway
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:48 PM

Hey oki... I was in Hojie, now left and am in chongqing.. so anythinng going on in this part of the country or any places I could go to c for some LB action!? thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci