Cocktails & Dreams new bar

• Please log in to reply
4873 replies to this topic

#13 xljx

xljx
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:11 AM

Nice looking place. I hope it will be finished by January.

p.s.
I hope this sexy newbie will be there too. :D

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:13 AM

Great looking place Jimbo, well done dude :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:57 PM

Monday Night

Thanks for the comments guys.
Well, off we go with some more pics

Attached Files

• Attached File  Oh1.jpg   144.3KB   61573 downloads

#16 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

Now that Oh's new attachments have had a chance to settle in, they're looking lovely:

Attached Files

• Attached File  Oh2.jpg   110.08KB   1530 downloads

#17 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

Disappointing that maybe the style of the new bar doesn't necessarily suit every hooker, and now I've noticed most of the newbies aren't showing up. However, some familiar faces enjoying themselves:

Attached Files

#18 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:03 PM

never mind, as we approach High Season, there'll be plenty of new stock available

Attached Files

• Attached File  Am.jpg   129.94KB   1526 downloads

#19 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:13 PM

DELETED

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:32 PM

:shock: Jimbo said; never mind, as we approach High Season, there'll be plenty of new stock available

I know in Pattaya they're talking about the high season not actually going to happen, does this have an impact on Phuket too?

Reports from the bars are that the customers are in but they are being a bit more careful with their cash.......
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:44 PM

DELETED

#22 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:48 PM

DELETED

#23 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:15 PM

:shock: Jimbo said; never mind, as we approach High Season, there'll be plenty of new stock available

I know in Pattaya they're talking about the high season not actually going to happen, does this have an impact on Phuket too?

Reports from the bars are that the customers are in but they are being a bit more careful with their cash.......

So far, we seem to be ok, with europeans who make up the vast majority of our customers, still coming. However, they're complaining about the dreadful exchange rate and have fewer baht for their cash. This seems to be translating in a smaller nightly "spend". Apparently bookings from Japan and Korea are 50% down, mainly due to bad publicity about the troubles in Bangkok. But who gives a shit about japanese and Koreans? They contribute diddeley-twot to bar takings.

#24 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:18 PM

are all three bars open now jimbo ?
and is there going to be a grand opening ?
with the likes of Batman cutting the ribbon :lol:

or you just gonna spend that little extra and provide them stockings and thongs as compulsary uniforms :lol: :twisted:

shit im dreaming to much again :!:

stevie p :oops:

We're working hard to get the third bar open on thursday, with the grand opening "Charity Night" on friday. Not sure who will "cut the ribbon" yet - however i think it should be Nick as he's worked so hard whilst i was away.

also thinking Am and nook along with sonya will have to come to next party in room :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci