• 472 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:36 AM

what camera did you use ??

#26 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:21 AM

The Grand Sukhumvit by Sofitel, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 6. Overlooks Nana BTS. This was actually the worst room i've had staying there - on other occasions, manged to blag a suite with kitchen and living area.

FbUk, how much is a room there? Monthly? Weekly? Deosit?
The one in picture is ok for me. Their website sucks, you canĀ“t get information on how much the rooms are.

Thanks.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#27 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

Fatboy... best luck on this one .... enjoy but also keep a watchful eye! ...

Hope you can be with her for really long time and enjoy each other!

#28 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:04 AM

i would not take relationship advice from the previous poster, would you?

#29 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:27 AM

Thanks for your kind words again guys - got a few things to work out, but really to hope to be seeing much, much more of her in the future. Love her to bits.....

Right, to answer a few questions.....

When you say "...hope this goes somewhere,...", are you talking about bringing your love to the UK?

No Ronin, just me going there a hell of alot more - almost 2 weeks a month, commuting to London for work.

sorry, but i never saw Annie smile with showing her teeth.. all time she press her lips together? Why this?

celentano, I just think she's a little self concious, but has no reason to be what so ever.

what camera did you use ??

cooldudecoco, its a Pentex Optio M50, 8 mp digital camera.

FbUk, how much is a room there? Monthly? Weekly? Deosit?

Sev7en, I get a very special discount through working for British Airways, and was paying around 2000THB a night. Asked at the desk how much a room at full price is, and was told 8000-10000THB a night. No deposit, just credit card to secure booking, and no apparent joiners fee, although ID cards must be left at desk.

#30 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:09 PM

Stayed at the Sofitel last month for about USD 110 - booked via Agoda. Got a free upgrade to a suite upon check-in. No joiners fees or problems of any sort. Breakfast and internet access cost extra, so I took my laptop next door to DIG for breakfast.

#31 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:32 AM

I stayed at the Softel twice in September, I'm a member of Accor Advantage which gets me a bit of discount. I paid 2300bht and got upgraded to a suite on my second stay. I think it is very good value.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#32 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:50 AM

Sev7en, I get a very special discount through working for British Airways, and was paying around 2000THB a night. Asked at the desk how much a room at full price is, and was told 8000-10000THB a night. No deposit, just credit card to secure booking, and no apparent joiners fee, although ID cards must be left at desk.

Ouch, abit too much for me. DIG next door will do fine for me. Thanks though.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#33 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:43 PM

Just got back from yet another trip, and thought I'd post a few photos from it. Not many, and excuse the quality of some of them - I'm still scratching my head as to how to get the best from my camera.

Attached Files

#34 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:49 PM

More, including my first time to "Bed Super Club"....

Attached Files

#35 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:50 PM

More....

Attached Files

#36 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

When your dancing skills just doesn't get you anywhere....

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci