15 replies to this topic

#13 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:42 AM

Are you really a star ship trooper?

:D Now that´s a doublelife!!
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#14 starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:36 PM

Thanks guys for your comments.
I like the bit about about non disclosure.I guess we are all entitled to a private life.I don't have religious hangups or marriage vows to deal with.What goes on behind closed doors is of concern only to the adults who are there.

I don't really view ladyboys any differently from the bar girls.They are sex workers offering a service.When I am in Thailand I just go with ladyboys,but back home it can be girls too.So I see the ladyboys in Pattaya as great fun and wicked sex objects and try and leave it at that.There are occasions when you feel yourself becoming attached,and for me thats the time to detach.For me its all fantasy and escapism.But its great fun.
Anyhow got to get back to my Starship.......

#15 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:19 PM

Something strange happened last night, my mates and some close female friends were having an awesome party and pretty much all of us got sloshed.

two of my mates and there girlfriends are going to Thailand next month and the topic went on to ladyboys, my closest female friends was asking allot of questions and they said how they saw pictures of ladyboys and how they are pretty ect...

Being drunk I shared my story about my obsessions trip in August where I had picked up a ladyboy without knowing, I shared every detail with them- how attractive I thought she was and what happened in the room (no sex happened) just oral and kissing i then shared this story with three of my best mates who i know i can trust and do not judge people.

there reactions was basically like this " Dude.... hahaha" and then we were discussing how guys are attractive to the feminine side of ladyboys- I said that I found them more attractive than the normal girl in LOS ect...

but I explained it in a way of that it's not my new hobby and that I didn’t know it was a lb ect but I feel if I told them that I love to fuck ladyboys they would accept it but they would give me allot of shit! LOL!

Lately i have been saying how i would fuck a ladyboy instead of that fat bitch :lol: and I did get agreements... :idea:

#16 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

Yes I live a lie. I joke about sleeping with ladyboys, but it comes across as a joke, with the intention of projecting an image of hetrosexuallity. I have considerable trouble with the walk of shame. I beleive this largly comes about from the social values and expectations of the people around us over the course of our lives and their attitudes to homosexuallity. I even know openly gay people and I choose not to tell them as I feel more comfortable appearing as strictly heterosexual. I also know straight people who are so uncomfortable with homosexuallity that a couple of them may even become phisically viloent toward gays. It's a normal human emotion to want acceptance and approval from others. There are some people of course who seem to have the confidence and beleif in themselves to not care what others think or say. I suspect the vast majority of LB hunters live a lie to a point. I think it largly comes down to cultural, religius and social attitudes of the people in our live that motivate us to hide our desire of ladyboys. I do respect and am envious of the small minority who can walk openly through public showing affection for their ladyboy and feel good while doing so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci