What are your preferences these days?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#13 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:19 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

:) You could try a

1. A direct approach; Darling I'd really like to try this, what do you think?

2. An indirect approach; small hints and comments leading up to well, now you've asked........

Perhaps she might have liked the same thing to either please you or the both of you but thought you'd be upset with her doing a GG?

I wish you luck!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

:) 2. An indirect approach; small hints and comments leading up to well, now you've asked........

Subtlety and hints are lost on 99% of Thais :?

My preferences are attitude, personality, long straight hair, firm shapely legs & ass. Cock and breast size are completely unimportant to me. Also, not taller than me in her heels.

My LB GF has all the above requirements in abundance and is also well plussed on the non-essentials too :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#16 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:39 AM

For me feminine is the key... Soft skin , thin but not skinny even bordering on lady athletic , not afraid to engage in long kissing sessions , unlike some BM'S i like small to average cocks {makes me look big } and the nether regions have to be well kept and the lawn mowed.... i do like breast enhancment and glasses 8) 8)

When it comes to spending more than one day or night with the same person i like attitude ,sense of humour, good english helps as my Thai sucks and i am one who likes to walk with, arm in arm or holding hands i dont like the 3 ft in front routine " meet you at the hotel ".

Also we have to click if i feel she is not into me then no hard feelings we'll both move on.

if my partner ticks most of those boxes a good time will be had by all :D :D
Live to ride, ride to live.

#17 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:29 AM

d glasses 8) 8)

D

agreed - I love a girl in glasses

especially thick, black ,plastic, NHS, Michael Caine-style ones (I'm serious)

#18 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:15 AM

Real long Silky hair that she wraps around my balls during a BJ.
That tops it all (No more than 3 minutes flat for me) Has to be real hair though!
So many LB So Little Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci