LBs with genital warts

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:04 AM

Im not sure how true this is but my GP told me the best thing you can do to reduce this risk is to wash your cock with hot soapy water immediately after (not after a cigarette or a little kip, but absolutely immediately after you cum) any sexual encounter, whether it's penetration, bj or even a handjob!
It's far too easy to be lazy and wash up later but if you have discipline you can reduce the risk of not only warts but many different std's.

#14 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:33 AM

And it also helps to take a piss as well thus washing out the urethra :)

#15 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:51 PM

Im not sure how true this is but my GP told me the best thing you can do to reduce this risk is to wash your cock with hot soapy water immediately after (not after a cigarette or a little kip, but absolutely immediately after you cum) any sexual encounter, whether it's penetration, bj or even a handjob!
It's far too easy to be lazy and wash up later but if you have discipline you can reduce the risk of not only warts but many different std's.

I think these rules have double urgency when you use short time rooms. It's difficult sometimes to jump out of bed and wash straight after good sex, especially when you really like the girl

I always make them have a goo d wash before and I make sure to do the same, but some times they sap all my energy and I struggle to even move after.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#16 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:39 PM

kliome - thats old age !
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#17 exPat

exPat
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:33 PM

Issues of sapped energy following sex preventing a good washing can be avoided by having your fun in the bath! This has the added benefit of keeping your sheets clean!

#18 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:38 PM

ahhh... now you see expat you've almost got me off on another topic here....

because i never have baths with the girls ... and only get the girls in soapys to wash me only...and ask them not to come into the bath themselves...

I think that 'shared body fluid' could pass in the liquid of a bath. I'm kinda worried about that - so i never share the bath with a bar girl. I'm i being over the top - i'm sure 100% of the rest of the guys dont give it a second thought - but i'm a little more worried about that.

I think its a fobia that i've only heard myself utter in the past....
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#19 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:12 PM

Does that go for Jacuzzis too Brit?

I'm sure you're missing out Brit. I love laying in the bath or Jacuzzi with a nice LB or GG.

Life should be more fluid!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#20 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:32 AM

Absolutely Kliome... baths jacuzzis - all shared water.

I'm ok in swimming pools as there is chemicals etc to kill off bacteria etc... but i'm not too keen on sharing baths/jacuzzis.

I know i'm missing out - but havent got any facts on this, and it has worried me every time, thus i've declined with each offering - probably wrongly and i'll kick myself !!

I'd like a doctors view on sexually transmitted diseases and shared bathing?

Any doctors in the house?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci