Upscale ladyboy friendly - Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#13 mowee

mowee
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 01:49 AM

i forgot to add they also provide wireless internet( 400 baht per day) when i was there i could conect to jw marriots server and used internet for free.

#14 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:49 AM

Thank you very much Koykaeng for the information about the DynastyInn, just what I needed. I heard, that they also offer a free shuttle bus transfer to Pattaya(and back to BKK), if you book at least 3 nights with the DynastyInn hotel in Pattaya. Has anyone ever done that?
Also thanks for the tip about the Majestic Suites. I read before, that this hotel must be nice, but it bothers me a bit, that a car/taxi can not stop in front of it.

#15 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 06:40 AM

Hi Kiss,

I often take advantage of the free shuttle bus to the Dynasty Inn, Pattaya. Apart from saving yourself the cost of a taxi or the hassle of a bus from Ekamai, the Dynasty Inn Pattaya is only a few years old and the room are clean and well equipped. Room rates start at 1200 baht without breakfast. The hotel is at the top of Soi 13, almost at the corner of Pattaya 2nd Road, so it's close to all the action or a short baht bus (covered pick-up truck) ride away at the worst.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#16 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:02 AM

Hello Koykaeng!
Thank you very much, again, for your valueable information!
You are spot on! Maybe I can help you out with a ladyboy mobile phone number sometime, or something like that. Anyway, I will be happy to return the help.
Bye Kiss

#17 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:16 PM

Also thanks for the tip about the Majestic Suites. I read before, that this hotel must be nice, but it bothers me a bit, that a car/taxi can not stop in front of it.

That's B.S. I stayed there back in may and I got in and out of taxis there quite a few times. I can also vouch for Majestic Suites as far as being guest friendly and having nice rooms.
In may I had a studio room which was nice and served the necessary purposes. The next trip (less than 2 weeks!) I'll be holing up in a superior. It's a very good hotel in a great location for NEP bar rats like myself. 8)

#18 Red Nose

Red Nose
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:29 PM

I have a reservation in the Dynasty which I need to confirm next week. When I do it I will ask for a room in the new building, thanks for the tip. Just out of interest, what's better about it? Is it simply that the rooms are newer?!

#19 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:49 PM

I have a reservation in the Dynasty which I need to confirm next week. When I do it I will ask for a room in the new building, thanks for the tip. Just out of interest, what's better about it? Is it simply that the rooms are newer?!

The new rooms are in better condition than the old, cleaner and not as run down. The bathrooms are nice and feature a dedicated shower area separated by a tiled partition.

The overall size of the standard new rooms is equivalent to the old, but there are superior rooms available for 1400 baht/night which are a good size.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#20 thaiway

thaiway
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:28 AM

I have not seen it yet but does anyone know if the Majestic Grand is upscale or is it close to the Majestic Suites in quality?

Iv'e always stayed at the Majestic Suites, which is a great little hotel, but this year I decided to upgrade and stay at the Majestic Grande

It's a 4 star hotel and a big step up from the Suites, the room cost me 2,700 baht per night and that's very reasonable for a 4 star

The hotel is excellent, and very guest friendly, I'll definitely be staying there again

#21 Bouraq

Bouraq
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:53 AM

Have found this hotel to be very easy going. Just a little decorum and reasonable dress sense and they don't bat an eyelid

#22 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:25 AM

i think majestic suites is one of the best places to stay for nana plaza visitors. specially for people who are shy to walk a long distance to their hotel. it is not even a minute from nana plaza. i have stayed there a couple of times, never had any problem except for the lbs having to leave there ID at the reception. the staff are also very friendly.the rooms are quite large and have the best view in bangkok( you can have a look over nana).

www.majesticsuites.com

Is this hotel better than Nana Hotel or the Dynasty Inn ?

If I want to be quiet (and possibly take LB for overnight) the best solution is to take a Double Superior or Deluxe ?

Or a single is enough ?

(price difference is not so big)
should I stay or should I go

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:04 PM

The new rooms are in better condition than the old, cleaner and not as run down. The bathrooms are nice and feature a dedicated shower area separated by a tiled partition.

The overall size of the standard new rooms is equivalent to the old, but there are superior rooms available for 1400 baht/night which are a good size.

Cheers
Koykaeng

As I said previously (quoted above) the best option is the new rooms at the Dynasty Inn, definitely better than the Nana Hotel in terms of the rooms & bathroom. In terms of ambience, position & sleaze factor, nothing can beat the Nana Hotel.

Incidentally, a friend that was staying at the Majestic Suites indicated that the new rooms at the Dynasty Inn were better in his opinion.

It is a good idea to book a double or twin room, and not a single room in all hotels, as otherwise they may try to charge you a joiners fee.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#24 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 05:50 AM

Hello!
I will stay in the Dynasty Inn in March 2006.
I just heard from a ladyboy, that they don't charge you anything for the first LB, but if you want to take two at the same time to your room, you have to pay 300 Baht for the second one.
Can anybody confirm this?
Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci