• Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

DELETED

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:28 PM

:) Good stuff Batman, feels like we're there with you, particularily the bits you don't remember......... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:05 AM

I like your style - good trip report
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#16 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:18 AM

next morning.....still half-way intoxicated... :roll: i had to throw out Pui from the bed...and get packed... :? well packed is a big word, thinking about i didnt even unpacked...but just ripped out of the suitcase, what i needed the evening before... :lol:

and now my total weight of my luggage was 20 kilo lighter...very nice indeed... :D

so jumped in my taxi....actually i coudnt remember if i HAD made an agrement with the guy from day before...but i had...as i was sitting with my morning coffea (beer singha :lol: ) he arrived...eager to earn some good money.. :lol: but also surpriced when he took my suitcase...stopped...and asked me if didnt forget some things, as it was much heavier the day before... :lol:

The trip was smoothless, and i arrived in good time in bkk... met up with Elsmiker in the airport, and since we both buyed express-boarding with airasia, we were the first to board the plane, and get some seats near the entrance.. :wink:
wham bam...thank you mam...and we landed in Phuket.... we had arranged with Tom...the owner of www.theplacetostayphuket.com a taxi to pick us up... and he was there... so quickly in the taxi...and on our way to patong...i had just rained like shit before we came...so the streets of rat-u-tit was flodded with 35cm of water... but when we arrived...it was almost over... :D phoned Oh...and she was waiting for me when we arrived.... :P

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#17 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:46 AM

well, as you proberly allready know...or maybe will guess during this TR :lol: Oh IS my teerak... :P of course she works in C&D...and trust me... i know shes not only there to do the dishes... :lol: but i dont have a problem with that, its her job....and from my experience....she damn good at it...:mrgreen:
so i dont get jealuos when people go with her, or even post pics... the only thing that can hurt me...or get me angry...is if people are rude towards her... 8)
she gets 95% of my attention while iam in LOS...and the few times i butterfly... well as i tell her...i only butterfly with my dick...not my heart.. :oops:

Oh has a big heart,and is the most honest LB i ever came across, so its not without reason i keep comming back to her... :P and i really relax when iam with her.....and trust me guys...regarding the sex.....well nobody so far has even reached her to the knees...she is just stunning at that too... :wink:

the photo is typical her...i was comming out from the shower one morning, she was laying on the couch...then smiling at me asking...see something you like teerak?? :oops:

guess my answer?? :mrgreen:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#18 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:49 AM

so i decided to give it an closer exsamination... :mrgreen:

Attached Files

#19 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:53 AM

BTW... its proberly the last pictures of her...as a femboy... :wink:

just after i left...she spended all the money i paid her...to add 325cc to her tits... 8)

enjoy the pics.... as you wont see any more nudepics in this report :wink:

and proberly she will kill me if she seen i posted this... :mrgreen: but shes just so sexy...that i wanted to share... :wink:

Attached Files

#20 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:20 AM

well, as i told you, i always stays at theplacetostay (toms place)

why??

its clean
its small (not the rooms)
its central ( no needs for tuk-tuk`s )
and its friendly...no fees...no matter how many you bring...as long as theres is no problems with noise...you will never here him complain...

and he knows the area...also regarding the LB-scene...

and since i find the prices fair (look at his homepage) i have never looked for another place..

most mornings we met at the local breakfast restaurent/bar, and we sat a talked for an hour or two...sometimes three... :wink: just relaxing, talking about Thailand, the LB`s, and many other things, then usually Oh arrived around 11-12 and normally Jim (Jimbo34) showed up at 1 elsmiker was a bit "unstabil"... :lol: but that was due to WHO he brought back home the night before...:mrgreen:
this bar was named bi-ba-bo bar and is just around the corner from the hotel ( turn left when you go out the hotel, and left again after 20 meters, and you cant miss it... its a really relaxed place, with some good food, and cheap prices..) and you often will see a lot of LB`s comming home...as many of them live in this area.. :P

the owner is a chapter for herself.... :wink: but shes a really nice girl, who loves to make fun, and have a big smile... :oops: she was treating us all very well, and she became fast the HQ in the daytime...and thats included all the girls from C&D who often came to eat with Oh... :wink:

#21 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:38 AM

Absolutely fantastic report so far Batman,great reading.
I admire your honesty and openness about Oh.I am in the same position with Tata(as koykaeng could tell you).
Sorry i missed you in Pattaya,as myself and jimslim(soulboy)went to Samui for afew days r&r with our teeraks.
On our return to Pattaya,Lita assured me you were well behaved during you brief visit. :twisted:

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:25 AM

Absolutely fantastic report so far Batman,great reading.
I admire your honesty and openness about Oh.I am in the same position with Tata(as koykaeng could tell you).
Sorry i missed you in Pattaya,as myself and jimslim(soulboy)went to Samui for afew days r&r with our teeraks.
On our return to Pattaya,Lita assured me you were well behaved during you brief visit. :twisted:

really... i actually dont recall so much from that night... :lol: :lol:

#23 james2035

james2035
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

is joy not the most gorgeous fukin ladyboy on this beautiful planet or what, fuck me! she just keeps getting hotter n hotter, anybody got her contact info, whatevers god dam shes fine.

Joy is great company if you want to contact her go and see her in the Guess Bar treat her with respect and she will take care of you.

#24 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:08 AM

is joy not the most gorgeous fukin ladyboy on this beautiful planet or what, fuck me! she just keeps getting hotter n hotter, anybody got her contact info, whatevers god dam shes fine.

Joy is great company if you want to contact her go and see her in the Guess Bar treat her with respect and she will take care of you.

well.....sorry....cannot agree with you.......i paid her..MORE than well...and still i didnt felt i got ANYthing for my money.... :roll: maybe lack of chemestry....but even then....one have to be a pro,,,and thats the one getting the money... 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci