67 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:42 AM

okay guys...now at work i finally have some time to start my Tr... :wink:

i flew from Copenhagen with Finnair on the 2 sep,at 5pm...perfect time,no stress, no early uprising for going to the airport, and a scheduled arriving time at 11 am in Bkk next morning.

also the price was OK... i paid apr. 23k bath for the trip, and with only one stop for 50 min in helsinki (enough time for a beer and a cigaret as it is a small airport) it was perfect... i was even so lucky, that i got one of the good seats with exstra legspace....and no babies around on the plane...so no crying... :D flight was on time so no complaints from here about the trip...

well, if i should complain...it would have to be around the food... like KK said in an earlier rapport...it was food for a King...psssttt...here king... :lol: but i was prepared for that...and had made some sandwiches from home...so no big deal....

as you can see in the background...i had a small time to kill in Helsinki...

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:48 AM

Well done Batman....I'll just open a bottle of wine :)

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:56 AM

well...as written the trip was smooth....so landed at time in bkk... rushed through the luggage (10 min) and immigration (5min) so was outside the airport in less than 20 min... :D

it still amaze me that the taxi-touts getting some costumers... :shock: as i would think that most people now know to go OUTSIDE...and look for the taxi-meter stand... :wink: well after a few cigs... i found myself in the taxi-line...and withinn 2 min. i was in a meter-taxi...and on my way to good old Dynasty inn grande (DIG) paid 350 for the trip...an okay price... but on the way i was so hungry for a cig...so i made a deal with the driver...he stopped at a 7-11...i got 2 beers...and was allowed to smoke and drink in the car...and he was paid 1000 no matter what the meter said.... 8) he was so happy for that deal, that he asked when i had to go, so arranged with him to pick me up next morning as i was going to pattaya next day, next day, same conditions but 2000 bath as it was to pattaya... :wink: but i was happy... i hate to drive so its a way to kill time, and he could speak a remarkleby good english, so had no problems with the price... :wink:

after i arrived to DIG...it WAS my plan to take a nap, but was too excited, so after a quick shower...i went down to Big dogs for a couple of beers...

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:05 AM

well, it was only about 1.30pm when i arriwed at Bigdogs so no LB`s around, but a couple of nice girls...so was having some fun with them, while i was waiting for the time to be 5.30 pm as i had arranged a meeting with Stogie,TT, and Eslmiker...

found a couple of sweet girls that had humor, and made some fun with them when thay asked me for my name.... my reply was...

KoyKaeng... :lol:

you should have seen their faces....PRICELESS... :lol:

(For you who dont know...it means hard/big dick) so had some fun with them for a couples of hours,pulling some tricks with them, and making them unsecure about how many times i had been to LOS... and also about how many wifes i had... ( first time when they asked me if i was married...i was starting counting on my fingers...trying to look serious... :lol: again PRICELESS to watch their faces....

after that i headed back to DIG to get one more shower, before returning to meet with the other BM`s...

#5 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:07 AM

Good preamble. Waiting for the real fun.
Hey

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:16 AM

well around 5pm i headed back to Bigdogs...loaded with Danish candy that i promished Stogie...apr. 3-4 kilo.. :lol: and meet up with elsmiker.....spoke a little bit with him about the next day, as he never before had been to pattaya, and i had offered him to show him around on a one-day-cruise in the LB scene, before we both would go to Phuket...me for the rest of my trip, him for a week before he was supposed to hit pattaya, but i think he thought it was to stressing to try experience pattaya in 1 day,,,so we arranged just to met up on the 5 in the airport...

well finally...we were all there, and after a few drinks, we of course was heading to Guess bar,me with the intention to BF Jenny, as i heard she had some hidden talent :mrgreen:

unfortunally Jenny wasnt there.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

but there was some of the other usual suspects... :P

Attached Files

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:23 AM

well no Jenny...so threw myself in the arms...and legs of Joy... 8)

Attached Files

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:01 AM

sadly to say.... but back in the "loom" no chemestry between us... :? so even that i had paid for an LT... after 1 hour i said stop, lets go back to the bar... :(

i dont think its fair to blaim her alone, i think its just like that...you find a beauty....but no "clicking" back in the room... :?

well night was still young....and to my pleasant surprice Jenny had showed up meanwhile.... :D

one good advice for newbies here about Jenny.... dont play pool for a BJ....unless you want to loose....:mrgreen:

i did.....and as a gentleman i paid my gambling debts later that night.... 8)

but also...as a good member of this honurable board...i didnt forget my fellow members... 8)

Attached Files

#9 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:40 AM

but also...as a good member of this honurable board...i didnt forget my fellow members... 8)

That photo is priceless ! :lol:

Hope Jenny made amends for the uninspring session with Joy.

Like you say, chemistry is very important, and for that reason I try to avoid recommending particular girls to board members.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#10 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:29 AM

is joy not the most gorgeous fukin ladyboy on this beautiful planet or what, fuck me! she just keeps getting hotter n hotter, anybody got her contact info, whatevers god dam shes fine.

#11 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:37 AM

Good to see you back on the job Batman looking forward to the rest of your adventures and great shots of Joy, although you guys didnt click she always takes a good photo and has a special place in my heart..

Cheers

:D :D
Live to ride, ride to live.

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:20 AM

well. next morning around 10 i left for pattaya, and now i was at homeground.... 8) i know many will say that Pui is not the most sexy...but i always have a lot of fun with her... :oops: and only having one day...well i wanted to be sure to have fun... :wink:

first i went to jomtien, where i know a Danish hotelowner, i had about 15 kilos of danish food with me just for him, and even that he paid me, he still wanted to give me a room free.. :)
well, i dont want him....and the rest of the danish koloni down there to know what i do or like... so gave him a bullshit excuse about having some friends staying at Diamond palace in the middle of walking street... so after a few beers...i bid him goodbye...as my taxi was still waiting for me... and went to Jasmin to check inn...just before i arrived...i phoned Pui...so she was almost there when i arrived.... straigt up to the "loom" and a small reunion... 8)

gto be honest... i dont remember so much of the following evening and night...except i ofcourse was in Lita and Ezy bar to say hello to all.... and sometimes we went back to the loom for more action... :lol:

as we both knew we only had one day....we tryed to use it as much as possible... :oops:

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci