November in BKK and PATTS

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:07 AM

Am off to LOS for my next adventure on 30th October, arriving in BKK on Halloween!!

Will be in BKK 31/10, 8th, 12th 13th November and in PATTS 9th to 12th November. The rest of the time I'll be in Isaan and Chiang Mai.

Love to meet up with any BMs for a beer and a cruise round the usual places on these dates in these places.

Let me know if you can do. 8) 8) 8)

Cheers!
Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten. (Natasha Beddingfield - "Unwritten")

#2 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:35 AM

Looks like we will have a few days to meet up , hope my straight mates are prepared for the LBs :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#3 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:15 AM

Great - Look forward to it. Hope everything there goes smoothly and you're not to stressed when u get to LOS!
Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten. (Natasha Beddingfield - "Unwritten")

#4 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:20 AM

Great - Look forward to it. Hope everything there goes smoothly and you're not to stressed when u get to LOS!

I have a whole month of living by myself to de-stress before I arrive , so I should be rampant the first couple of days :twisted:
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

:shock: Don't you point that thing at me !
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:45 AM

:shock: Don't you point that thing at me !

I dont think your my type :D anyway a good wander around Soi4 (Bangkok) should sort that out.

#7 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:47 PM

Looks like it's you and me then . I know its not quite high season but we'll be spoilt for choice if there's only two of us there!!!!!!

#8 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:31 AM

I never got a single reply when I posted my dates , so I guess its just you me and Petesie in Pattaya :D .

#9 hjorgen

hjorgen
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:11 AM

I'll be in Patts Nov 2 thru 26. I've never met any BMs in previous trips, but I hope to rectify that this time.

Glad to hear you'll be there Phil, LBs4me and Petesie. I'm a more "elderly" lb lover, so probably can't keep up with the likes of you guys, but would enjoy meeting you for beers in some of the usual locales.
Lager, Baileys, G&T -- oohh Ladyboys

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:28 AM

Be good to meet another LB lover hjorgen , as it can really make a good trip even better when you can chat to some like minded people.

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:49 PM

:) Be nice to see you there my new friend!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:04 AM

I'm a more "elderly" lb lover, so probably can't keep up with the likes of you guys, but would enjoy meeting you for beers in some of the usual locales.

hjorgen, don't worry about your age for a second, the LBs certainly won't.

See an old thread of mine:
http://www.lb-69.com...is_you_age.html

By the way, welcome aboard :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci