October in BKK and PATS

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:00 AM

8) Nice to see you back Jacko, shall look forward to seeing you on the 17th!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:22 AM

Yeah, me too petesie. Be good to finally meet some of the lads from the forum at long last. Been away gettin on wi the job mate, no internet etc..... a right nightmare. lol lol.. I'll be taking my laptop with me so just message me with where to meet and stuff.

Aw ra best

#15 arlevi

arlevi
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:53 PM

Been to Bangkok a few times....... this is my first time to Pattaya. Will be in town Sunday and Monday night. (oct 12-13)

In Bangkok I've always been a regular at the gogo bars and "snuck out" to the ladyboy bars. Would LOVE to hook up with any BM's to actually go to a ladyboy bar and hang out and enjoy it!!!

This is my first post but hope to hook up and have some fun.

Thanks.

#16 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:33 PM

Hey there lads,

I have arrived in Patts after a arse of a flight.. shattered, but I am hoping to meet those of you who are here for the fun and games.

I was late in booking into the LK Renaissance but got one night in its sister hotel Metropole and the 6 nights in Renaissance. I'm lookin forward to it.

I thought I would head up to Pook Bar on Soi 6 for a little while and then god knows where, but I'll be the one wearing a white t-shirt with blur writing on it and will possible be drooling too much... hahaha.

If any of you would like to meet up that would be great. I'll check messages tomorrow also incase I was too late in logging on tonight to catch anyone.

Cheers lads :twisted:

#17 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

8) Have a good trip Jacko and we'll be looking forward to another of your excellent trip reports!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#18 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:49 AM

Cheers Petesie, I'll do my best..... as always. Decided to take a wee trip down to EZY to see who was in. 4 ladies and Karl and 2 other lads. Me being the shy quiet arse that I am, didnt introduce myself, but I didnt want to barge in on their conversation either... I'm kind that way you see. lol lol.

Dont want to spoil the fun from the trip report bat TaTa was f***ing awesome and after the 4th rise to the occassion, preasure from seeing this stunner got the better of me to begin with... I digress. I'll save the rest for laters. Anyhooooooo, I'll be there tomorrow night again and to JSB too, just to see them lovelies parading around the gaf..

Laters gators :shock:

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:58 AM

8) Nae bother big man, do yer worse!

#20 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:10 AM

You still payin us a visit on the 17th P ???

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:12 AM

:shock: 17th November!

#22 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:27 AM

ahhhhhh, goddamn shame that... mai pen rai, more hols towards end of November for myself, 28th as it stands at the moment. I'll be coming for about 10 days.

Rightohhhh.. anyone wanna hook up tomorrow??? C'mon, ya know you's wanna, am hunting all by ma lonesome here dudes.. :P

#23 formosakrush

formosakrush
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:48 PM

sounds like a few of us are in pattaya now, how about a meet up? Stringfellow's then move on from there? I'm around for three more nights. PM more or post here if you're interested.

:lol:

#24 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:23 PM

Hey chaps, myself and forosakrush are meeting up at the gates to walking street tonight (14/10/08) at 8.30pm to do a spot of hunting.. Feel free to meet us there, but I'm sure we will possibly bang into some of you if you are around. Freddy, you still here and wanna join?? Anyhooo, have a ball whereever you's go.. :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci