• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#25 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:51 AM

Crap photos of Kwang! Sorry

I have seen her in alternative modes and she looks fantastic - well beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I remember Kwang in an earlier post in a denim 'belt' (she said skirt) and blew my optical lens!

Remember: Location, location, location

#26 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:12 AM

:shock: aaarrrgggg looks like a man in this bath tub :shock:

LMAO, I couldn't help but think the same thing. There was some lost moment of wondering how to feel of those pics.

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:42 AM

:roll: Nah, it's still our Kwang/Nadia, she's lovely and sexy with a great attitude though if she sees these pics Costassg better lube the camera up quick!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#28 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:22 PM

theres something all very strange about this report,but cant put my finger on it?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

:? I got the same impression....maybe as it happened 3 months ago things have gone out of synch..........the bit about Kwang taken the pic of the femboy, hmm, is that it?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#30 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:48 PM

A ladyboy needs to be more feminine then a girl for me to get a twitch between the legs... :)

#31 KhunLamok

KhunLamok
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:10 AM

A ladyboy needs to be more feminine then a girl for me to get a twitch between the legs... :)

Absolutly agree with you dear BM :mrgreen:

#32 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:22 AM

What has happened to this report ??? Updates please :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#33 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:33 AM

Yo from stringfellows.Pictures shot from Kwan again

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:52 AM

:) Did Kwang still have the shower cap on?

#35 KhunLamok

KhunLamok
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:58 AM

LOL You are the best in humour petesie :lol: :lol: :lol:

#36 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:40 PM

no it was onother night. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci