How long until your next trip to LOS?

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1885 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

Getting your teeth done (or a boob job?)

#1886 G-man

G-man
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:06 PM

One more week until I land in Phuket. It is going to be a long week of waiting.

Hope to raise a glass or two with some experienced BM's. I will be in Phuket from 7-17 July, then up to Pattaya from 17- 24 July, and back to Phuket from 24- 28 July to catch my flight home.

• batman4ever likes this

#1887 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:33 PM

Enjoy your trip G-man...and say hello to Jimbo from me :mrgreen: 

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#1888 loverahul

loverahul
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:43 PM

Anyone BKK Jan 2016?

#1889 loverahul

loverahul
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:46 PM

Dec/jan 2016.. See you there. PM please

#1890 goodisonguy

goodisonguy
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:23 AM

Evening guys ....im 2nd week in september ...pattaya ...with may being my 1st patt visit ive so many bars to try ..ive a long list already ...some from you guys....ive got a couple ov lb friends from tf site ..i met scottish straight guy imean gg only..showed me the ropes but the lb ropes hit me between the eyes haha know what i mean....

#1891 goodisonguy

goodisonguy
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

Evening guys ....im 2nd week in september ...pattaya ...with may being my 1st patt visit ive so many bars to try ..ive a long list already ...some from you guys....ive got a couple ov lb friends from tf site ..i met scottish straight guy imean gg only..showed me the ropes but the lb ropes hit me between the eyes haha know what i mean....

#1892 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:41 AM

Don't try to plan too much, just go with the flow and you will have a great time, get yourself along to a few places like sensations and have a chat with Scott, who is very approachable and always happy to give advice, same goes for Spike at 69, and Josh at Baby Boom.

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#1893 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:58 AM

Don't try to plan too much, just go with the flow and you will have a great time, get yourself along to a few places like sensations and have a chat with Scott, who is very approachable and always happy to give advice, same goes for Spike at 69, and Josh at Baby Boom.

I'm not disagreeing necessarily but too many guys fall into the same old trap of only visiting the bars which are the most vocal on fora. There are plenty of other decent and in some cases better bars out there, such as Lita Bar.

However, Scott is a fine fellow and any trip to Pattaya would be incomplete without a few trips to Sensations  :)

• Torques Hit likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#1894 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:04 AM

I'm not disagreeing necessarily but too many guys fall into the same old trap of only visiting the bars which are the most vocal on fora. There are plenty of other decent and in some cases better bars out there, such as Lita Bar.

However, Scott is a fine fellow and any trip to Pattaya would be incomplete without a few trips to Sensations :)

I totally agree, I'm only speaking from my own personal experience, and comfort level when I made my first visit. I found it so much easier and your 100% correct regarding other bars. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression.
  • dixon cox likes this

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#1895 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:52 PM

3 Weeks Guys :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#1896 Tisto

Tisto
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:56 AM

Under 1 week ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci