Aspen Suites gets the Slappy Seal of Approval

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#109 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:40 AM

Few words on Aspen Suites. I finally found my place in BKK. Their smallest rooms are still large enough and they are spotlessly clean; sheets changed every day, bathroom big and clean... Samsung LCD TV + DivX DVD player looks superb, bed big and nicely decorated... Even when me and my only talked with my exLB she told us hotel is nice and she knows about good hotels since she works on Nana for 3+ years.

Location is just great, only few minutes walk from action but on the other hand far enough to spend few days or whole vacation without even knowing about Nana. Hotel is full of regular guests but occasional punter can be seen. Staff is friendly, no problems with same room and two different reservations, late check-in and early check-out…I can't tell you about LB friendliness since well I traveled lots of Thailand and I never had any problem being with my only, she is not just passable, every taxi driver or receptor eats from her hand few minutes after he met her.

BR

p.s.
Small kitchen is excellent for some bonding – teaching your tilak cooking EU stuff can be more entertaining than any barhopping, at least for me, and looking nude tilak preparing Thai stuff can be... hot. :blush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci