How do you react when...

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

I'm returning from Nana with an LB. She walks 2 m in front of me when heading by foot to my hotel a few blocks away.

There are always people giving me remarks like "that's not a girl you're with, you're getting fooled".

How to react ad rem in such a situation?

Do you hold her hands on the street? I would like to but I feel that all eyes are on me. How to get over this?

#2 haze69uk

haze69uk
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:36 PM

I couldn't give a rip what anyone else says or thinks.

I have absolutely no problem holding hands, and showing affection to my LB girlfriend in public. She's lovely inside and out, and i'm proud to be seen out with her.

I would figure most negative comments/reactions are born out of either ignorance(from the homophobes) or jealousy(from the guys who don't have the guts to try it). And i ain't got time for any of that from other people, i'm too busy enjoying myself.

#3 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:54 PM

I'd suggest doing a search under "walk of shame" and you'll find a myriad of responses.

This is not an uncommon reaction, or question (especially for newbs), but just remember, you're likely on your holiday, you'll never see any of these people making comments again, and if you want to hold hands and walk with your LB (and it will make her feel good too), then why the hell not do it.

On the other hand, some of the LB's are so beautiful, that you're going to get attention simply by being with them, and SOME of the guys know that LB's are often more beautiful than GG's.

In the end, the only way to win in this game is to do what you want and ignore the rest.

Your mileage may vary.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#4 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:58 PM

Haze, you know I'm with you on this 100% But, that being said, your LB girlfriend is an exceptional looking woman!! You lucky man you!!

Regardless lbaddict. Get over yourself. Do you know those punters? What do you think they're sitting outside the bars close to Nana for? If isn't LBs, then it's GGs who are still P4P. Point is, those wisecracks are still sex tourists, same as you. Who are they to judge your choice?

If you treat your LB like your girlfriend, hold her hand, buy her a drink, and/or something to eat, somewhere other than the bar she works in, you will get a completely different reaction from her. Treat her with respect, show her you're proud to be seen with someone who looks that hot, and you will reap the benefits my friend.

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

This might be useful form the Coomon Q & A

I’M WORRIED ABOUT BEING SEEN WITH AN LB, HOW CAN I AVOID THE 'WALK OF SHAME'?

http://www.lb-69.com...K_OF_SHAME.html

http://www.lb-69.com...k_of_shame.html

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

#7 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:32 AM

Fuck em. Lifes too short to worry what others think. I couldn´t care less. Went shopping in mbk with Eye daytime, and sure , people stared like retards. Sometimes i stare exaggerated back, that usually makes them very uncomfortable. And last time in Suvarnabhumi when i was going home, Sarah was with me waving me goodbye all the way to passport control. At the check-in lots of people starring, guys from my country with their fat hippo wifes and snotty kids, wishing they were in my shoes probably.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:24 AM

DELETED

#9 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:08 AM

It used to bother me, but broke through that personal "Embarassed" stage a while ago now. I remember one walk back to the hotel in Patong, and the amount of compliments I heard, and jealous eyes made me feel amazing. Then again the LB I was with, is amazing..... :wink:

To summerise, sod it. Fuck anyone else. You only live once.

And I plan to die with a smile on my face......

#10 ericeric

ericeric
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:11 AM

Start of the new year I was outside the Pattaya Bay Resort on soi15 going for a bite to eat on the corner where all of the workmen are eating with my regular lb gf of quite some time now when a flash bmw pulled up just in front of us,the window winds down and a wide boy cockney voice pipes up out of the window.."Oi mate ,do you know that's a geezer",now the accent got my back up straight away being a good old northern man from Blackpool,there were 4 of them in the car so I didn't really fancy too much of a set to,although if it had of kicked off the 2 of us were up for it!! My reply to the amazingly funny cockney was "Which one of us are you talking to mate?" after a brief deliberation they drove off with no further comment,I was quite chuffed that I'd got one over on a cheeky,crafty cockney. Anyway just my little story...fuck 'em,that's my view.Can't wait to get back on the 15th september,counting every second!!

#11 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:15 AM

DELETED

#12 ericeric

ericeric
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:47 AM

Must admit I was feeling a bit cocky(no pun) as I'd just got back from the gym and was going for a bite of lunch,a good hour in Tonys gym in the boxing throwing left hooks had me feeling good,normally I'm a fucking coward and I'd have kept my mouth shut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci