• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#25 randy

randy
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:28 AM

What about her pennis? :P :P
I`m a good guy who wants to meet ts girls.

#26 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:20 AM

Dude, you're input does leave a little to be desired.

Attached Files

Meum cerebrum nocet

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:38 AM

:wink: We already have a "Gaz", can we call him "Giz"?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#28 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

Randy,

If you can't post anything remotely interesting or constructive, please don't post anything at all ! :evil:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#29 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

right ... maybe beter keep quiet than posting unuseful posts ....

things between us ... we had some arguments lately, but we are OK now ... actually I think she is one of the best person I have ever met ... would be great some of the other ladyboys out there will learn a bit on her manners ... she is very very nee sai dee ...

#30 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:31 AM

Randy,

If you can't post anything remotely interesting or constructive, please don't post anything at all ! :evil:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Dear Randy,

I would suggest you book yourself a flight to LOS, Bar fine a LB that you really like .... and bring her back to your room... but before you make love to her ... have a good look at her penis and i mean you better look at her penis because you have a penis fantasy... take some pictures of her penis and put it on your wall screen of your pc ... hopefully that would refrain you from posting some smartass post in future .... thank you and have a very nice penis day :D :D :D :D

#31 DimitriWolfe

DimitriWolfe
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:40 PM

Nice looking pics mate.

If you ever want to earn a few extra bucks for doing the same thing, send me a PM.

#32 meattoplease

meattoplease
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:41 PM

She is beautiful and i can clearly see why you will miss her. I myself have lost my girlfriend Fern...it is not fun. In fact i did not get any closure or have any clue. She just stopped answering the phone. Go figure. I guess someone came in with big money. I wish you well.

#33 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:31 AM

I guess someone came in with big money.

you,re learning. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#34 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

Anthony if money would be the problem I do not think I would have any ... maybe you have an "800 quid/month complex"

#35 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:32 AM

maybe you should change the name of the post, to , lydia my beautiful ex- girl friend because i fucked about.
i know it was cruel, but i had to. :twisted:

#36 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:55 PM

[quote name="rsraleigh) maybe you have an "800 quid/month complex"[/quote]

dont you mean an 800 quid a month duplex.? :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci