• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 subaru555

subaru555
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:41 PM

Hello,
I go visit Pattaya second week of October en stay for 2 weeks. I want to meet some very nice hot ladyboys with great body and big dick.
first thing i do is go visit hi-boss bar soi 6, i hope i can meet 'Beam' or 'Joy'... difficult to choose.... i take them both i think :D
Other bars soi 6 have some nice ladyboy too...
Can anybody tell me in what bar en where i can find nice ladyboys. I know have some nice ladyboy in the afternoon in Walking Street.
Does somebody have experience with 'Jenny' soi 8 ?? I already see her many times but never have sex with her ? She have nice cock ? She bottom or top ?
Tell me everything.....
I can not wait to go.....

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 06:19 PM

Hi Subaru555,

Hi Boss is definitely the best bar in terms of numbers of Ladyboys, and the other bar you must visit is Pat's Bar.
There are a few other bars in Soi 6 that have one or two ladyboys sometimes, but its a bit hit & miss.
Walk down Soi 6 nice and slow and you may spot a stunner sitting in front of another bar if you are lucky !

Have never been with Jenny from Soi 8, however have met her before and can confirm that she does have a nice sized cock. Definitely would make a good top, and my guess would be that she is versatile enough to play bottom as well.

Enjoy
Koykaeng

#3 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:56 PM

Hi guys,

I think you ALL need an update about Jenny from Soy 8.
I met her , eventually , on the 2nd week this month ( Sep) and she told me she's not on "business" anymore .
I told her about her pics shown on this forum an she was not happy at all, she would rather have them taken out she said,especially now that she has other plan in life which I'm not allowed to talk about.
Jenny looked quite eager on this issue and asked me to pass on her message to you.
Admn/Moderator : can you satisfy her request ?

Come on , guys, don't be sad :cry: :cry: :cry: , Pattaya scene has still plenty to offer .. isn't it ? 8) 8) 8)

good hunt to all !! :D :D :D

p.s. for those really interested to know more, please send me a PM
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:15 PM

I will talk with her next time I'm in Pattaya, maybe she didnt get what pics is posted here, just a normal pics from the street, nothing special. Everyone can see same view of her on soi 8... :lol: Anyway, I been with her, she's very horny LB with big, nice cock. She wanted to fuck me, but i wasnt in the mood that day, anyway she's deffinitely top LB.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 jamesbondlb

jamesbondlb
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:21 PM

I'm going to Thailand for a week in November. Originally I was going to stay in Bangkok and mainly go to Casanovas and Cascades. They were my favourites from my last trip as they both have a good choice of sexy ladyboys.
This time I'm thinking about making a quick visit to Pattaya. Is Pattaya as strict as Bangkok about go-go dancers keeping their clothes on? I'd like to find a bar with a ladyboy show where you can meet the girls afterwards and spend the night with them.
From this web site I have read about Hi Boss bar, Linda bar and Pat's bar. Are they ladyboy only bars and is there a mixture of pre and post-op girls?
I like both but I'd prefer a ladyboy with a cock. Given a choice I'd probably just pick the one I fancied the most.

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:19 AM

Hi Jamesbondlb,

I believe a visit to Pattaya is a must for any LB lover or anyone who enjoys the pay 4 play scene in general.
Pattaya has been described as Patpong on steroids, and if you've never been there, it is very hard to imagine the sheer number of go go bars, Beer bars and other formats on offer. Basically every Soi is filled with bars of some type and its literally impossible to visit them all.
There really isn't a ladyboy go go bar like Cascades or Casanova, however there are plenty of other options which I'm sure will be suitable.
There is one small LB bar in Soi Diamond called Limmiquai with a room available upstairs.
The most popular LB venues would be Hi Boss 2002 in Soi 6, and Jenny Star bar down Walking Street.
Many of the Beer bars have one or two LB's working with genetic girls.

The pricing in Pattaya is almost half that of Bangkok with regards to barfines & payments to Ladies and accommodation and other general costs are also cheaper.

Hope that helps
Koykaneg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci