Teeth Whitening In Bangkok or Phuket

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 artfulfox

artfulfox
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:43 AM

Can any one recommend a place to get teeth whitening done in either Bangkok or Phuket ...

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:55 AM

DELETED

#3 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:04 AM

i had mine done three times with the blue light in pattaya
and once with the laser in phucket.

blue light is around 9000
lazer around 13000.
in phucket in low season the laser price dropped to 10000.
in pattaya once the price was only 4500 for blue light on south pattaya rd.
the results are the same, but the after pain with the laser was a bastard.
the initial result was amazing, but really need to have it done once a year if you drink coffee.

in phucket, if you walked down bangla rd to the beach and turned right. walking along what you would call a beach rd.
when you get to the next crossroads, it is about 20 metres ahead on the right side, about 3 doors down from 7/11.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#4 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:45 PM

Both of the International hospitals, in Pattaya, do teeth whitening.

Pattaya International Soi5
Bangkok Pattaya - Sukumvit Road

As Anthony has said there are literally hundreds of clinics offering this service.
The Blue light treatment is less painful than laser if you are susceptible to sensitive teeth.

The dentist will obviously want to clean your teeth first.

#5 artfulfox

artfulfox
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:43 AM

Excellent stuff! Thanks for the advice.

#6 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:26 AM

Hello Guys i go in 7 Weeks back to Thailand and want to whiting my Teeth. This Thread is one Year old. Any Tips where i can go. The most time of my Trip iam in Patt. And what i reading here i think i want no Laser Whiting. Thanks for answer

#7 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

i saw a place in the new central shopping mall.
it was only 5000 for the blue light. they said results will last one year.
or, for 9500, they do another method with the results lasting 3 years.
if i remember it was on third of fourth floor, and if you entered from second road, it is on the left side.
i wouldnt know the name, but they had a plasma in the window, showing the procedure to attract passing trade.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#8 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:18 PM

I had my teeth laser whitened for 6000 baht in Bangkok last trip and even went back next day for more treatment, it had nothing to do to having a instant "Crush" on my Dentist who is a real "cutie" by the way :wink: :lol:

http://www.siamsmiledentalbangkok.com/

Attached Files

#9 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:20 AM

In some weird way related Q. Anyone any experience with perminent hair removal? Any good places in BKK?

#10 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

Am I being ignorant in asking why you dont do it in the UK for those of you that reside here, I have had my teeth whitened at a cost less than equivalent to 9,000 Baht

#11 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:59 PM

tell us more man, it is 400 quid for laser work where i live.
or are you talking about those stupid sets with a mouthguard and jel.?

#12 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:03 PM

I was talking about seeing a hygenist and getting teeth whitened, removing staines not as advanced as laser treatment, so I understand you are talking about more serious teeth whitening

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci