Ezy Bar Meet Up - 27th August 2008

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:30 AM

Myself, Jimslim (Soulboy) & Ciobha (Badpress) have made arrangements for a meet up at Ezy Bar on the 27th August 2008, for a few drinks and a chat.

If you're in town on that date, and can take some time out from your hectic schedule, why not drop by and say hello.

Everyone is welcome, and its a good opportunity to meet with other board members, and confirm they really do exist ! :wink:

Being Ezy Bar, you can anticipate some nice tunes from DJ Karl, and plenty of chat about our common interest.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 Russ07

Russ07
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:50 AM

that sucks, I check out that morning! :(

#3 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

oh i will be there . all sounds really good :D

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#4 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:48 PM

if you pitch a good drunk and stay there till the 29 i'll be there with bells on

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:04 AM

Great, newbie that I am, i will be there available for mucho direction, critisism and beer. look forward to meeting a likeminded breed. :twisted:

#6 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:45 PM

Hi KK

Won't being arriving in LOS until Sept 2 unfortunately. Planning on 2-3 days in BKK then off to Phuket to do diving, scuba & LB! :D Be there for about a week and then on to Pattaya, again for about a week then BKK for a night or 2 b4 returning home on the 18th. Would love a chance to meet up with you sometime over that period. Any chance? I can be quite flexible with my schedule.

#7 giorgio2436

giorgio2436
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:35 PM

Hi everyone,

First time I've posted, been lurking for a couple of years. Will be good to see some of those that have dispensed all the good advice for newbies. I'll be there and buying some drinks to say thanks

Gio

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:58 AM

We appear to be gaining momentum with the responses, and should have a decent turnout.

Looking forward to meeting up with a few board members, even if you've just been lurking in the shadows all this time. 8)
Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#9 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:09 PM

yup its starting to look like a right good piss up now :D

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

:lol: I think us newbies should ring the bell!

"I shaved me mickey and headed East"

#11 deuce

deuce
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:28 PM

wow! looks like ill be patts...
do i dare meet the famous KK?
ezy it is then
the wisest man that ever was, when asked what he knew... replied that the one thing he did know was that he knew nothing

#12 Raver

Raver
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

what about the weather in pattaya now ? If it will be good i will join too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci