GUILTY!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

Looks like Thaksin finally is getting what he and his family deserves.
Maybe this also will make "his" parti loose popularty, and we can see some changes in the politicks as more falang freindly. :?:

http://www.bangkokpo...s.php?id=129171
Potjaman: GUILTY!

The Criminal Court on Thursday, in an historic verdict against power-holders, found the wife of ex-prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra guilty of tax evasion, and sentenced both Khunying Potjaman and her brother Bannapot Damapong to three years in prison as an example.
So dark, the con of man..

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:21 AM

Seemed a bit of justice at last in LOS but then I read in the guardian..

All three were given bail of five million baht (£75,000) and allowed to leave the court - a smiling Pojaman flanked by her son and two daughters - into a throng of 500 cheering supporters outside

FFS! Will she ever see a cell? The trial of in relation to their corrupt land deal will be a circus. :evil:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#3 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:34 PM

Hey Kinkoy take a look at this link Now
We have to put up with him.
http://www.ft.com/cm...00779fd18c.html

#4 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:06 PM

Gaz :shock: Are you reading the FT :?:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#5 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:34 PM

:lol: Good one laptop!

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:12 AM

Nah , he's just looking at the pretty pictures. :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#7 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

Interesting to note that Mr & Mrs Thaksin were "allowed" to visit the Beijing Olympics and then must have got on the wrong plane, ending up in London rather than Bangkok! I wonder how Manchester City and the FA will view his "activities". I hope the dodgy pair of bastards get extradited.

#8 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:48 PM

Interesting to note that Mr & Mrs Thaksin were "allowed" to visit the Beijing Olympics and then must have got on the wrong plane, ending up in London rather than Bangkok! I wonder how Manchester City and the FA will view his "activities". I hope the dodgy pair of bastards get extradited.

Maybe they switched Tickets with Mr Glitter.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#9 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:07 PM

I always predicted that was merely a smoke screen thus allowing the goverment the dignity of letting Wacki Tacki and his family to expedite Thailand for the UK via Beijing.
The Judiciary foolishly granted Mrs Tacki leave to appeal following her sentence without imposing travel restrictions.
Absolutely no way can I envisage either him or her spending time in the ''Bangkok Hilton'' and chances are the extradition process shall now take years.
Perhaps he should now just be left alone while his huge amount of Thai assets are seized and put back into the public purse.
What price Manchester City for the drop :lol:

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

Maybe they switched Tickets with Mr Glitter.

This has got to be the best reply I've read today! :lol:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:05 PM

Guilty
http://www.bangkokpo...s.php?id=131548

By the narrowest of margins, a Supreme Court panel on Tuesday found ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra guilty of corruption in the Ratchadaphisek land deal case and sentenced him to two years in prison. His wife Khunying Potjaman was cleared of all charges.
So dark, the con of man..

#12 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:11 PM

It's a waste of public money - he'll never see the inside of a prison cell.

Thai's should stop looking to the past - and try to rebuild their economy
(mind you - Brits can speak !!)
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci