• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#13 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:34 AM

sev7en
i might just give her six weeks worth of bar fine, even though i dont want her.
save her fuckin about adding it onto my tab.

how long you going for this time.?
bleedin loaded.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#14 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:45 AM

sev7en
i might just give her six weeks worth of bar fine, even though i dont want her.
save her fuckin about adding it onto my tab.

how long you going for this time.?
bleedin loaded.

Yeah, it´s so sweet how they stuff the bin with a barfine. Happened 3 times with me for Sara.
I´ll go Nov, anthony, then it depends how much fun and trouble i can find..

kliome, i´m all for some alternative Xmas or New Year, can´t imagine Pattaya will be good though ,serioulsy, all the riff raff goes there that time. Bkk was just like another night out. The decorations in department stores in Bkk were impressive, if you´re into that.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#15 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:18 AM

Well I'm planning on getting out to Pattaya around Xmsas day for a couple of weeks, done Pattaya for New Year the last 3 yrs and its getting a little old, so would be up for somewhere else for 3/4 days over New Year, should also be over for a few days early December and will be back in late January for a week or so as my Birthday is around then :D

#16 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:30 PM

DELETED

#17 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:25 PM

steve if i can get time off im looking for some really good excuses to give my boss :wink:

#18 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:30 PM

steve if i can get time off im looking for some really good excuses to give my boss :wink:

i know some good pelvic excersises you can give your boss.
whoops,
sorry,
just re-read your post. :oops:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#19 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

Come on Gaz, a lot of us are planning our holiday around you being there!

Stevie, I think Pattaya on the way in would be better, nothing worse than discovering Pattaya just as you are about to go home, and New Years gets way too busy in Pats, you'd get a false impression of the place.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#20 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:44 PM

Just rember steve if u come to pats make sure u bring u peper spray loads of money u going to need it and book in advance online as it u first time LK is recomended if u going for 4 days or pattya bay resort either one is ok u can book it online do so early as they most likley wil be full in december. im going to do phuket i think is beter option for myself next time round if i can get the time off i may resign and stay the full month.

#21 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:47 PM

yep,come on gaz,
we,ll look after you.
ill do you a deal.
ill be your bodyguard, if you look after me in howards.?
dont rush,
have a think about it.
plenty of time yet. :wink:

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:49 PM

too early for me to make any plans now....but will try to catch up with you guys.. :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#23 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:50 PM

This looks like it might be a memorable trip. See some old faces and maybe meet some new ones. Maybe spend NewYear out of Pattaya. Saying that, l spent last NewYear in Pattaya and I thought it was great. The Thais do go a bit wild with the firworks though - kinda dangerous really.

#24 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:01 PM

I'm all book now, headings out Nov 23rd, so shall be in town ahead of you guys, waiting for you to arrive with my Christmas cards.

Nov 23 - Feb 10 (flexible return date).

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci