TRIP REPORTS OF DISTINCTION

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#13 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:14 AM

scottiej23 should be on the list, for a first time TR the layout, content and English is very well done.

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:47 AM

scottiej23 should be on the list, for a first time TR the layout, content and English is very well done.

Sound like a deserving recipient ! :D

Have added Scottie to the list....

On a personal note, I do greatly appreciate the trip reports that are easy to read, and nicely formatted, but we all have our unique style. :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:55 AM

I have to suggest that Costasg trip reports be removed as he removed all his posted photos from the forum in protest.

Also I would like to nominate duke007's trip report - it's riveting with cliffhanger's throughout and shows things from a bit different perspective. I know it's not done yet, but he will be finished soon.

#16 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:26 AM

Will act on your suggestions Rxpharm.

Sounds perfectly logical to me. :)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#17 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

I would like to nominate Burenboynew's 'The BB archives'. It is technically not a report of one individual trip, but a picture compilation of many trips. However, the quantity and the quality of the pictures, plus background info provided by BB on almost every single LB he has included, make it most worthy of being included in the 'Field Reports of Distinction' thread.

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:36 AM

Thanks Eslmiker, looks like I've got some updating to do, and there are certainly a few other contenders to consider. :)

Cheers
Koykaeng

#19 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:18 AM

I would like to nominate Burenboynew's 'The BB archives'. It is technically not a report of one individual trip, but a picture compilation of many trips. However, the quantity and the quality of the pictures, plus background info provided by BB on almost every single LB he has included, make it most worthy of being included in the 'Field Reports of Distinction' thread.

Thanks for that Mike, much appreciated. Well I suppose you could say the whole LB experience in Los is a trip in itself, a voyage of sexual self discovery. That's what I try to portray, the faces I have met along the way on this wonderful journey over 7 years and how my tastes have changed also.

At the beginning it had to be the the drop dead gorgeous supermodel types, anything else just didn't seem right. At this stage it's hormone titties and no silicone if possible. Ohh yes and the cute femboys, who would have seemed so wrong and "gay" all those years ago. Nearly time to pack my bags again and see where the journey takes me next.......

#20 LB Monger

LB Monger
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

arab_libanon's report needs to be added. :D

#21 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:53 AM

I've updated the TRs of Distinction.

It's up to you guys to let me know of any I've missed.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#22 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:53 AM

I've updated the TRs of Distinction.

It's up to you guys to let me know of any I've missed.
  • moodi7878 likes this

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#23 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:22 PM

kliome

i think BBs trip report falls in to this section.
Razor and Phrase Book, one man's Ezy Bar RT
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#24 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

I would go for Alaskan Bear and George LBL as the most outstanding two newcomers to do TR'S.

Both made great reading

:clapclap: :clapclap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci