• 122 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:30 AM

(sisters), is that a nickname or a bar?

#14 India1

India1
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:34 AM

many thanks for the explanation, now I understand and on top learned something new.

#15 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

(sisters), is that a nickname or a bar?

Its a transgender advice and counselling service.
Goin off big time

#16 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

I have spoken to Namloy(soyna) i think the crime she did is hardly a crime at all according to what she told me you are a bullshiter those were her own words and u casue a lot of problems for her by telling her friend she is a bad ladyboy when infact she is not a bad ladyboy at all i know her as well she only wanted fun with u that was it.

#17 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:19 AM

I have spoken to Namloy(soyna) i think the crime she did is hardly a crime at all according to what she told me you are a bullshiter those were her own words and u casue a lot of problems for her by telling her friend she is a bad ladyboy when infact she is not a bad ladyboy at all i know her as well she only wanted fun with u that was it.

dont go falling out with your only mate gaz. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:26 AM

Is all not well in paradise?

I hate lover's tiffs.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:56 AM

Well seems it's all sorted then, the LB reports differently and as she did it to you Gaz and your such a good judge and expert on Ladyboys and we know LB's never lie we might as well delete this thread.

Of course I believe most of the LB's disagreed with your warnings and if I remember a couple of BM's also, now I'm a little worried about how we deal with that? My guess is because they didnt confide with you then they must be telling fib's! and of course the other BM's dont have your level of intimate expertise on the Ladyboys so cannot be classed as subject matter experts (As you are!) even if they were there at the time. 8)

Well glad thats sorted and happy to see your valuable insights are as always spot on and of so much value to the forum! How did we get so lucky to obtain such valuable contributions from such an astute BM!

#20 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:34 AM

Matchman i hardly think what she did was a crime and any way i do know her out the blue she sent me a message on my msn i havent spoken to her in months she called westbam some really bad names told him to go fuck his dog ? and besides just passing on the message from her which she asked me to i still talk to her. every now and a gain by the way westbam was fucking her best friend so i suspect that had something to do with it as well.

#21 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:48 AM

Matchman i hardly think what she did was a crime and any way i do know her out the blue she sent me a message on my msn i havent spoken to her in months she called westbam some really bad names told him to go fuck his dog ? and besides just passing on the message from her which she asked me to i still talk to her. every now and a gain by the way westbam was fucking her best friend so i suspect that had something to do with it as well.

is this the way you talk about your friends?
dont think your website will last long.
i was thinking of joining , but i went for a shit instead. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#22 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:27 AM

anthony it free anyway u can have u shit by the way it westbams not mine i just help him with few things on there he dont pay anything for it beside that is just a tester one real one is still in development at moment.
besides i have a reputation to uphold with the ts i cant let that to go to waste now can I.

#23 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:35 PM

besides i have a reputation to uphold with the ts i cant let that to go to waste now can I.

no gaz, you cant. :roll:

tell us more about this reputation of yours............

#24 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

:o :shock: remember bro's before ho's :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci