dont stay here

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:51 PM

hotel not to stay in pattaya is the mid town inn pratumnak road south pattaya i stayed there and i had money taken from inside my safe and when i asked them about it they said they new nothing about it and the rooms arnt very cleen so take my advice and dont stay there
i go to thailand about 2 times a year and i would like to meet ladyboys when i go there

#2 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:37 PM

hotel not to stay in pattaya is the mid town inn pratumnak road south pattaya i stayed there and i had money taken from inside my safe and when i asked them about it they said they new nothing about it and the rooms arnt very cleen so take my advice and dont stay there

NAME OF THE HOTEL ???
MID TOWN INN ???

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:53 PM

NAME OF THE HOTEL ???
MID TOWN INN ???

MIDTOWN INN 373/1 Pratamnak Road, South Pattaya Moo 10

#4 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:53 PM

yes that is the right hotel mid town inn 373/1 pratumnak road south pattaya you know it dont stop there if i was you ive stopped there a few times before but this time i get my safe robbed
i go to thailand about 2 times a year and i would like to meet ladyboys when i go there

#5 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:59 PM

Same thing happened to me about 2 years ago in an hotel in pattaya located at the end of walking street.
It's name is : "Right spot inn"
Pay attention if you stay in this hotel: don't leave your money in safety boxes at the reception!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci