Who do you think will win Euro 2008?

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#25 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:41 AM

I hate Holland and that fuckin diver van Nistelroy makes me wanna puke. And the swedish!? referee was wrong on 1-0, it was offside. Panucci was out of bounce. Cannavaro has to come in.
FORZA AZZURI!!! I need to win the money.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#26 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

Ok, please root for us against the Greeks. 8:45 tonight, 7:45 uk time 1: 45 Bkk time. Larsson and Ibrahimovic on top, how can we fail..
Spain-Russia is 3 hours before.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#27 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

#28 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:00 PM

I think without England there has to be Germany They on top :D

#29 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:08 AM

#30 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:22 AM

Never mind England gaz, they are cannon fodder :!: they couldn't even turn over russia properly, who got beat 4-1 today by spain.
To be a england supporter is like being brain dead, i laugh in their face :D
Pathetic english scum :!:

Ok Ok....You've made your point :x

Why don't we concentrate on who is playing as opposed to the non runners :?

Germany, Portugal, Holland and now Spain have all put in impressive displays.
Now let's see what Sweden and 2004 winners Greece have to offer :?:

#31 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:41 AM

:D IBRAHIMOVIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-boomdraw

#32 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:23 AM

Good win over the Bubble & Squeaks but oh my god what a dire match :( And when you consider that half of that Swedish team have proved to be not good enough for the Premier League, is it any wonder :o
However, a win is a win so good luck to Sweden & hopefully they shall beat Russia in order to progress to the last 16 then anything can happen in the knock out stages especially against the ageing Frogs or shambolic Italians.

#33 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:38 AM

Haha :D
But...?? So why isn´t England in the euro cup? Premier League is played in England , no?

Hmmm, so half of the swedish team aren´t good enought to play in the league in the country that couldn´t qualify into Euro cup... :shock:
I guess that´s because/the reason teams like Arsenal only have foreigners playing for them, the english players aren´t good enough for Premier League. Makes sense then England not playing Euro cup.

Dull game yes, but not as bad as France-Romania.

But its fun that we are playing Euro Cup :D
-boomdraw

#34 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:10 AM

Haha :D
But...?? So why isn´t England in the euro cup? Premier League is played in England , no?

I guess that's because the reason teams like Arsenal only have foreigners playing for them, the english players aren´t good enough for Premier League. Makes sense then England not playing Euro cup.

That's exactly right and teams like Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelski all had non British management structures in place who are not concerned with the English, Scots, Irish or Welsh national teams.
However, the pressure on them for success in the Premier League and Europe is immense, so it is not difficult to see why they field teams which could represent the Rest of the World as opposed to GB.
It is interesting to note that Inter Milan (Italian Champions) adopted a similar policy and yet they were managed by an Italian.

How many of that your national team play their football in the Swedish League Sev7en :?:

#35 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:26 AM

2 or 3.
Anders Svensson. ex. Coventry and both our sub. goalies. Both have played abroad.

I think every player in our squad could play in PL, but some are playing in Italy and Spain which are both better leagues then PL.

Please explain how a team(SWE) can play in the EuroCup if half their squad are not good enough for the league in which country (ENG) who failed to play EuroCup? I can´t get that together.

Is your point english players aren´t good enough for EuroCup and you fill your teams with foreigners so you can do well in the international cups?
-boomdraw

#36 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

Good win over the Bubble & Squeaks but oh my god what a dire match :( And when you consider that half of that Swedish team have proved to be not good enough for the Premier League, is it any wonder :o
However, a win is a win so good luck to Sweden & hopefully they shall beat Russia in order to progress to the last 16 then anything can happen in the knock out stages especially against the ageing Frogs or shambolic Italians.

Last 16?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci