• Guests

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

a total babe and me here in wet rainy ireland when i should be there :( :(

#26 Miami_LB_Lover

Miami_LB_Lover
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:04 AM

This girl is FANTASTIC!!! She is my # 1 choice for my first LB experience in Thailand. Hope she is at Ezy Bar when I'm in Pattaya in early October...

#27 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:44 AM

Dada is truly a lovely girl.Renember to treat her right and you will have a great time with her.

#28 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 07:16 PM

Had a great time with this lovely lass in the Ezy ST room last week. Great body, beautiful smile, wonderful tits (told her to thank her doctor!), and gives as well as she takes :D

Hope to have the pleasure again!

#29 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:14 AM

She is warm nature girl I hope the best for her

Attached Files

• Attached File  dada.jpg   127.59KB   1342 downloads

#30 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:51 AM

Nice kid and very passable. I was sat in EZY a few weeks back talking to Karl and Dada comes bounding in hand in hand with some young dude wishing to pay her bar fine. Then following a few words with Lita he was on his way out alone having not realised that Dada was a ladyboy :lol:
I bet some day he shall return :!:

#31 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:38 AM

...having not realised that Dada was a ladyboy :lol:

I've witnessed the same thing at Ezy Bar too.

Dada plus dude disappeared upstairs, only to re-surface moments later.

Known colloquially as 'Ezy Money' :lol:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#32 peterk

peterk
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:13 AM

I went upstairs st with Dada great girl good Bj but would not let me fuck her kept saying i was too big which is true seeing that she has a small ass. I was a little dissapointed but still liked her.

#33 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:27 AM

I went upstairs st with Dada great girl good Bj but would not let me fuck her kept saying i was too big which is true seeing that she has a small ass. I was a little dissapointed but still liked her.

I bet you enjoyed writting that Peter :lol:

#34 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:01 AM

Sorry Peterk, i think Dada was simply not in the mood for sex... :?

According to girls, i am also well equipped (a large one!). Back in 02/08, i had the pleasure to experience her several times, she turned me on at such a point... it was hardcore shag...At the end of a long session, she complained a little bit...But this didn't prevent her from seeing me again a couple of days later.

Don't believe everything the girls tell you otherwise i don't know where you will end up Peterk...Only kidding mate.

#35 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:03 AM

I bet you enjoyed writting that Peter :lol:

I wouldn't...

#36 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:35 AM

[quote name="peterk"]I went upstairs st with Dada great girl good Bj but would not let me fuck her kept saying i was too big

she let me have a go at it

"But I did have a rather fashionable Hawaii shirt on i think this is what gave me the green light " or brown light..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci