gaz/gareth/g-man is back

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:59 AM

i'm pretty certain most are aware of the return of gareth :cry: just try to take all his postings with a pinch of salt as i'm sure he means well :D
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:03 AM

Yep.....He is an utter ignoramus who struggles with written English however, his photos are quite good.
Just his words seem to get in the way :(

Hello Gareth :lol:

#3 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:19 AM

Pentire:
I not that stupid to know what it means u fool and i not an ignorant person either.

#4 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:22 AM

gareth, tell us again about that night a few months ago when you met Areeya in Jsb in Pattaya! How she was wearing a wig not to be recognised :D It´s a damn good story, please tell it again?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#5 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:25 AM

i posted the pic online but they were deleted by the mods

#6 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:50 AM

sev7en
Check u email i send u a pic of Areeya wearing that wig and that is what she was wearing :lol: and
PT u know English is not my home tounge

#7 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:36 AM

well it seems to be going pretty much as i thought it would :lol: :lol:

pentire you bully :D
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#8 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:48 AM

sev7en
It was funny even Pt has to admit it :D he was shocked when i sent him the email by the way it was a Afro wig :lol:

#9 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:06 AM

Guys , you sound like you doubt the power of the LB magnet called Gareth.
Hopefully he will post enough pics to prove his word. :wink:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#10 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:59 AM

sev7en
It was funny even Pt has to admit it :D he was shocked when i sent him the email by the way it was a Afro wig :lol:

The only picture of Areeya you sent me gareth was taken from the Areeya website, perhaps you could PM me ''again'' the picture which you shot of her at Blue Ice.

#11 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:25 AM

I had about enough of this :evil:
I moving forward not backward PT u a bit outdated, :D
and I dont want get in a argument with u again about Areeya
She not even worth the conversation to have :evil: im sure u herd all the comments people have made about her not that they any good and personally I wouldent even waste the time on her. as i made a point across to u and the board and that is all i wanted to do was to prove my point which i did and that is it after this bank holiday weekend i hardly will be in the fourm as I dont have the time to read this :lol:

#12 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:04 AM

I had about enough of this :evil:
I moving forward not backward PT u a bit outdated, :D
and I dont want get in a argument with u again about Areeya
She not even worth the conversation to have :evil: im sure u herd all the comments people have made about her not that they any good and personally I wouldent even waste the time on her. as i made a point across to u and the board and that is all i wanted to do was to prove my point which i did and that is it after this bank holiday weekend i hardly will be in the fourm as I dont have the time to read this :lol:

Posted Image

Every time your tales are threatened with exposure gareth, the toys come out of the pram.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci