• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#13 EdWood

EdWood
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:39 PM

Jolly good show Mr Wood ! :lol:

Those photos really capture the excitement of a good bowel of rice noodle soup after closing time.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Ok, is that a good BOWL or good BOWEL of noodles....we know what Thai food can do to the unaccustomed bowel!
EdWood

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:44 AM

Oops ! :lol:

Must have been a Freudian slip.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:01 AM

Very nice shots there Mr Wood. I love the candid street shots of the girls you just get to see another side of them and that lot look great .:D :D I caught a glimpse of Tai when i was there and she is stunning but missed Gina so she is now on an ever growing list :roll: :roll: Any more ???

#16 EdWood

EdWood
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:03 AM

Very nice shots there Mr Wood. I love the candid street shots of the girls you just get to see another side of them and that lot look great .:D :D I caught a glimpse of Tai when i was there and she is stunning but missed Gina so she is now on an ever growing list :roll: :roll: Any more ???

Sure..here's a few more
EdWood

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

I see the rates for Short Time at Nana Plaza are up !

Does the 3379 Baht include the barfine ? :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

Posted Image
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#18 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

Wow that Gina looks like alot of fun and i think her personality really comes out in the shots, either that or she is just very photogenic. Has anyone had any experience with her????
Great shots again Mr Wood and it just confirms in my mind Obsessions is the best in Nana with so many little jewels in the one place... but thats just my personal opinion :D :D

#19 terrorivan

terrorivan
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

Thank you Mr. Ed Wood!
Those pictures were GREAT! Just a question, were they taken in Bangkok? I'm afraid that I fell in love with the one on the left in the picture DSC01746a.jpg ;-)!!!

Thanks man! You rock!

See ya

Franz

HOHO

I love the girl in middle of DSC01746a have black hair,so nice and pretty girl,I wannaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck her~~~~~~~

Cheers

#20 EdWood

EdWood
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:38 AM

Thank you Mr. Ed Wood!
Those pictures were GREAT! Just a question, were they taken in Bangkok? I'm afraid that I fell in love with the one on the left in the picture DSC01746a.jpg ;-)!!!

Thanks man! You rock!

See ya

Franz

HOHO

I love the girl in middle of DSC01746a have black hair,so nice and pretty girl,I wannaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck her~~~~~~~

Cheers

That's Tai...she has a Japanese boyfriend and can be seen in a masturbation video released on a competitors website
EdWood

#21 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:10 PM

thanks man great pics

comments

cute, cute, cute, cute, more cute and very damn cute and did i say cute

must get to LOS soon
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#22 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:06 PM

Party shots out on the town

Awesome pics Edwood! Who is the girl in DSC01748a.jpg and where does she work? She is a real cutie.

Cheers

#23 nimalson2008

nimalson2008
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:23 AM

thanks. ur da man.
all the pics r hot. :lol:

#24 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators