Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:50 AM

Fucking Hell, Admiral Waltz is going to way out...Hello Sailor :lol:

#26 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:26 AM

Aye!

I'll tell you what happened (if I can remember...)
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#27 irishguy

irishguy
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:23 AM

so what time guys?

#28 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:11 AM

I shall head to the chamberlain for about 10pm :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#29 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:06 AM

I won't be there myself, but a few piccies to whet your appetites, gleaned from their (slightly out of date) website.

The quality isn't quite up to Thailand standards, but pretty darned good for farangland, I think you'll agree.

What a night you have in store... :mrgreen:

Attached Files

Meum cerebrum nocet

#30 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:14 AM

Holy fuck! :oops: I would do the whole of Linda Bar instead of 5 mins with one of those lads.

Consider me warned DC. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#31 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:34 AM

#32 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:43 AM

PP, I thought I was stocking up your pic archive here :o

Maybe these pics were taken when Wayout was not at it's peak, maybe things have changed now, afterall these were taken over a year ago.

Gotta admit tho', there's some real honey amongst them, so sweet and smooth and ready for tasting.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#33 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:55 AM

With Wimbledon around the corner and as one great champion once said
''You Can Not Be Serious''

#34 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:25 AM

Those pictures actually made me feel very glad that I left the UK :D maybe our Polynesian Trans arnt quite as bad afterall. :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#35 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:56 AM

lol :lol: this is not the wayout hahaha DC thats funny lol , you know wait till you see what i have in store tonight :lol:

this is the website http://www.thewayoutclub.com/venue.htm

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#36 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:20 PM

What a fucking superb night a Wayout on sat Admiral Waltz your a top bloke having only met you briefly in Guess bar it was a pleasure to have you over in London this weekend. You guys that did not show up missed a really good night as the club was packed wall to wall i have never seen it that busy, at about 2pm the place just suddenley filled right up, (maybe all the TS in london heard that DM and Waltz are in town) :twisted:

Eva Vortex seems to just look hot and sexier everytime i see her and sat night was no exception :D

The lady of choice blew me out because she did not like the pics on one of the online chat sites :lol: , oh well life goes on and you should not just a book by its cover :lol: Shame really as she was very hot indeed oh well her loss !!! Maybe i shall change my profile :) :)

Waltz was a very busy guy and was making his prescence know in style , you get alot of admirers there who will sit at the bar all night dreaming, but he was right in the thick of it and took to the London scene like a duck to water.

Then while we were having a row with the cigarette machine the place just seemed to empty so quickly mind you we were absolutely wasted :lol: :lol:

So of to stunners club we got there about 5am and within the hour was shagging some bitch in one of the private rooms :lol:

Then joined in with one of the orgies in the "red room" :lol:

So drunk i was walking around with half a can of warm Carlserg while indulging in a few other activities :lol: . And ended up leaving the club at 10am with a TS and crashing at her place. Waltz
was still there when i left lol

Roll on next weekend :lol:

Mind you i do have to stress it can be hit and miss at these clubs but it certainly is the company you keep whick makes the night.

So Kliome , Waltz i hope to see you guys out in London soon :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci