Photo

Lioo Obsession BKK

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:33 PM

had hes in my cellar a few months ago and was just ok..rang her again 3 weeks ago wit a few beers in me for a rematch .but met something else on my way back to the dig so canceled my appointment .to say she wasent happy would be an understatement she rang my fone non stop for 2 days .after that i blew town :lol:

#14 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:49 AM

Hi , just a short one, i had a brief encounter about a month ago with Lioo out the front of Big Dogs Bar nothing sexual but was left wanting more. Does any one have info or experience with her as i know she was a former 131 girl now in BKK and i would maybe like to see her later this year.
I have the info from the 69 site so any other details would be great.
Cheers

#15 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:23 AM

Obsessions. No number, sorry.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#16 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:19 AM

Thanks sev7en she is number 80 i think and i can't believe she is not in the " bible " not even in the Old Testament :D :D :D

#17 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

Saw her a couple of weeks ago, she said she'd stopped working in Obsessions and is freelancing now.

She's a very nice, but also very strange girl.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:53 PM

Not sure what to make of her.

She's very sweet & funny, but she is definitely a little 'odd'.

She really has blossomed since Club 131.
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#19 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:21 PM

another one for the to do list
Goin off big time

#20 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:56 AM

i seen her in obsessions last week.
when i first seen her i couldnt think where i new here from then after an hours distraction from eye it dawned on me that i had seen her on this forum at 131. She has changed alot and is very beautiful check her out.

#21 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:00 AM

She is also featured in the Ladyboy Fashion Calendar for 2008 - some really glamourous photos: Posted Image

#22 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:12 AM

Never gave her too much hard on attentions when she was working at 131 .
Spotted again and again in Obsession and i changed gradually my lustful feelings about her particular beauty.
She's smart, funny and dangerously wild in bed.
Seems that she really enjoy a little domination and it's better to use her company with a lot's of stamina. She doesn't like lazy fucks.
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#23 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:14 AM

she told my mate cyp73 she actually lost all her family in the tsunami, hence the strangeness surrounding her.
she is lovely , but obviously emotionaly unstable.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#24 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:56 AM

she told my mate cyp73 she actually lost all her family in the tsunami, hence the strangeness surrounding her.
she is lovely , but obviously emotionaly unstable.

I was about to ask why most people think she is a little strange but Anthony answered my question and one could now understand why :cry: :cry: that is shithouse... however i do agree after seeing her in the flesh she certainly has blossomed since her Pattaya days.
Thanks guys :D :D
Also thanks for the shots and where do you get those calenders?? :P :P :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci