• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#25 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:35 AM

Was a 1, am now working on being a Kliome Klone :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#26 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:54 PM

DELETED

#27 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:32 PM

i choose category 1

#28 gray_man

gray_man
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

Awesome views Batman, I too had similar story reagarding the LB Creme hence her pic aint in my gallery anymore.

The thing is there are 4 sort of people in this style we choose to live :lol:
1. Hunters - those guys like myself, who have a full live, misses, mortgage etc back home and only go to LOS to play once or twice a year!

2. Prey or as Emma/Amy puts it (Stupid Farangs) - guys who are the oppposite of hunters, don't have a live out of Thai and try gettin youngboys sponser and try building a life with these young fellas, sendin then stupid amounts of money, why they still give hunters the asses.

3. Ex-Pats - those guys who are retired hunters, just settlin down for an easy layback live in LOS

4. Wannabes - those twats/guys who read all about the nightlife of LOS on the interent and venture over in packs to walk up and down WalkingStreet pointing at LBs saying "OMG thats a BLOKE" and then return home to wank over hunters trophy postings :evil:

We all fit under one of these cats, the question is which 1? :lol: :lol:

DF,

You should've told the sponsor where to go when he asked you to remove the photo. If anything, he should've been thanking you for revealing that she lies to him (and he is stupid)!

He's an ungrateful b@*ard!

G

#29 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:14 PM

I have to agree Batman it starting to get silly with some of the peoples objections to pics that I have seen, what I find hilarious is that many of the ladies in the pictures that are removed are on the commercial sites in all their glory. (I have a feeling the picture that was removed was taken when I was drinking with you and the Lady concerned was fully clothed and went home alone and is not currently active in the P4P scene and wasnt doing anything embarrasing but simply having a beer.)

Shit people need to get a grip the Lady's are in the P4P scene paying them money or becoming a sponsor doesnt remove that history, I can understand the LB's themselves asking to remove pictures if they have a walking ATM to milk and the pics are causing issues with being able to milk the most from the sap's but as to the sap's themselves asking for pics to be removed they need to get a grip.

All rather sad really, I used to date Sam Fox and tried so hard to stop people posting her pictures but all to no avail.. ROFL (Well not really as she was too short for me and didnt have anything extra down below so no one is perfect!)

I respect the Ladies not wanting some pics posted and anyone that takes their pictures secretly without permission or without warning them they are going to post them really does need a good talking too but almost all I have met wanted me to take pictures and were happy if I posted them. (Of course I dont post pictures, hence all my posts are boring but thats just me.) 8)

But I guess there are alot of delusional guys out there that dont seem to appreciate that they met these sexy young ladies via the P4P scene and that paying them cash doesnt make that go away or because its thier cash make them anything special.

#30 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:10 AM

nicely put matchman.
and you are right, the lb in question was with us all just having a drink and did leave alone.
as you know, the members who go to thailand often, are friends with a lot of the lb,s.
and thats all it is, just friends.
bit like you and all the mamasans. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#31 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:40 AM

I've been thinking about this a bit , maybe he's worried that people will spot her in the photo and will start asking questions about how to contact her . Just like I did with Kliomes lady friend.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#32 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:56 PM

I have to agree Batman it starting to get silly with some of the peoples objections to pics that I have seen, what I find hilarious is that many of the ladies in the pictures that are removed are on the commercial sites in all their glory. (I have a feeling the picture that was removed was taken when I was drinking with you and the Lady concerned was fully clothed and went home alone and is not currently active in the P4P scene and wasnt doing anything embarrasing but simply having a beer.)

Shit people need to get a grip the Lady's are in the P4P scene paying them money or becoming a sponsor doesnt remove that history, I can understand the LB's themselves asking to remove pictures if they have a walking ATM to milk and the pics are causing issues with being able to milk the most from the sap's but as to the sap's themselves asking for pics to be removed they need to get a grip.

All rather sad really, I used to date Sam Fox and tried so hard to stop people posting her pictures but all to no avail.. ROFL (Well not really as she was too short for me and didnt have anything extra down below so no one is perfect!)

I respect the Ladies not wanting some pics posted and anyone that takes their pictures secretly without permission or without warning them they are going to post them really does need a good talking too but almost all I have met wanted me to take pictures and were happy if I posted them. (Of course I dont post pictures, hence all my posts are boring but thats just me.) 8)

But I guess there are alot of delusional guys out there that dont seem to appreciate that they met these sexy young ladies via the P4P scene and that paying them cash doesnt make that go away or because its thier cash make them anything special.

Yes matchman it was the lb in question and I couldn't have put your postings any better, well said :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#33 Poot Jing again

Poot Jing again
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:11 AM

I've been thinking about this a bit , maybe he's worried that people will spot her in the photo and will start asking questions about how to contact her . Just like I did with Kliomes lady friend.

I think you are quite right Phil but if the sponsor is concerned about her being contacted as a result of her picture being posted - what does he think about the number of times she is hit on when she goes about her daily life ie the shopping Mall, the supermarket, the beauty salon. Basically people who think the way this sponsor does are very irrational and apparently unable to think through the issues that Batman rightly outlined. But there are many such people about.

I think this raises a more profound issue for the LB and member scene in Pattaya or BKK - or basically where ever there is a scene.

Here follows an imaginary scenario - names Ive made up - sorry if there really are users with these names - its not about you.

Scenario - "Big idiot" writes to KK or K to say that a naked pic of his GF appears on the site and wants it removed. The photo was originally posted by 'Big boy" as part of his trip report. KK and K decline to delete the photos as it messes up the thread and the girl is known by many to be very available. Much animosity follows and "Big Idiot" swears to take revenge one day.

6 months later Big Idiot is back in Pattaya and drinking in a LB scene bar. He's sitting next to a stranger and they engage in conversation. As I have heard so many times - the conversation gets round to Forums and if he posts and what his forum name is.

Big boy announces his name first and as fast as a flash Big Idiot - who is big, an idiot and quite drunk puts Big boy to the floor and kicks the shit out of him. Not likely - Oh yes it is.

Ive worked in the industry for many years- I have kept a low profile. I QUITE deliberately use a number of names to protect my real identity. I really have had jealous boyfriends looking for me to injure me because a full nude set of their GF is on the website and was shot and posted 2 years before they even met. So if it were to happen again and they asked fellangs for poot jing again, for instance, they would be met with blank looks because very few could put one of my false names to my face.

What I am suggesting to you is that you too preserve your identity. When in Thailand be much less willing to divulge your board name. There are just too many jealous and idiot fellangs around for you not to take care. Only recently all my identities were posted on two boards by a jealous fellang with deliberate consequences for my safety.
Please be a lot more careful to whom you divulge you board name to. On a public forum it keeps your real identity secret- it protects you from stigma from others in your personal life at home. In Pattaya or the scene you should keep it quiet so that your real identity can never be put with your board name as you could then be exposed in Thailand or in your own country.

Worth thinking about?

PJA aka Somchai

#34 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:25 AM

Hmm bit late now :D
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#35 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:58 AM

So how do u get them out the bar even if u pay for them ? :?:

#36 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:55 AM

gaz (gareth) fuck knows what you are talking about :?

PJA...He who lives by the sword should expect to eventually die by the sword. :(

DM...Keep it real, keep it here; we love your behaviour :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci