Return to Gotham...

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#253 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Sweet pics Batman. We had an awesome time rolling around in the Jeep picking up LBs. It was just a shame about DM's driving. :shock:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#254 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:56 PM

Apart from accidently knocking the thing into 1st at 50 mph the driving was sweet :lol: The rear did come right round on us tho hahahaha love it. Also there was only 1st . 2nd and 4th gear on the fucker !!! :twisted:

Good times Good times . Next time we will get 1 each and play Destruction Derby on the beach :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#255 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

a few more pics from C&D...must have been my last night before heading to BKK.... :cry:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#256 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:45 PM

8)
next day it was off to the airport..... :cry: :cry:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#257 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:53 PM

Why do they look so happy at you leaving ? :P maybe they needed a rest :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#258 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

had the next 36 hours in BKK....and ofcourse went to see the new location of Guess bar.... 8)

funny btw...we stayed at the DIG...and when we went out the hotel to visit Guess....Oh kept saying to me...you walk the wrong way... :lol: :lol: it showed up she didnt know they had moved... so big was her surprice when we went around the corner...and she could see Guess bar just in front of her... :lol: :lol:

BUT...then (as all good thais) she looked at me in a sherlock holmes way....asking me....HOW i know... :lol: :lol:

i was close to replying...i just asked KK...:mrgreen: but again had to tell her not to underestimate the power of the internet... :wink:

i maybe will step on some peoples bad toes now...but let me be honest and say.....i wont be back there... :?

why you may ask....and i can tell you straight away..(as i did to Jay) that shithole of a toilet they got...is so disgusting...almost no water...the smell was horrible....no soap...no towels...not even toilet paper :evil: it was so bad i seriously considered to walk the 5 min back to my hotel each time i had to take a leak... :roll:

so even that Jay certenly has a special charm...and also some of the girls are nice....well, not ten wild horses will drive me back befored they fix that problem....

had a chat with Jay about it...she came up with (in my eyes) lame excuse...that it wasnt THEIR toilet...well maybe thats right Jay...but for a few bath...you could have buyed some soap...toiletpaper...and maybe even a towel....after all...its YOURS guest who have to deal with it... :?

but otherwise a nice and friendly bar...even that the music was a bit too loud for me... :wink:

and ofcourse...a few pics from outside...

Attached Files

#259 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:06 PM

Fantastic stuff Batman :D

Attached Files

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#260 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:07 PM

Why do they look so happy at you leaving ? :P maybe they needed a rest :D

naahhhh just wait until DM starts posting... :lol: think he must have about 1000 pics....mostly from his room at night... :lol:
i surely look forward for the rest of his report....:mrgreen:

#261 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

Fantastic stuff Batman :D

thanx Duke...a have a nice trip.... 8)

dont do anything i wouldnt do.... :lol:

#262 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:42 PM

What a fantastic TR. Many thanks for posting. Had not spotted the Guess bar toilet problem. Never lasted that long in there to use the toilet :wink:

some real cuties over at C&D. Massive improvement from what I saw on last visit about 10 months ago.

Will definitely have to go to Phucket for a couple of weeks this trip. Did any of you venture outside Patong while you were down there? The next beach down (south) seems to have quite a lot of bars. Didn't see any LB places though.

#263 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:01 PM

Great trip report Batman. :D

You have some really fantastick photos there, that capture the moments.
And I am sure the Legend gang had a hell of a time together.

I hope we will meet up for a beer some time. 8)
So dark, the con of man..

#264 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:05 PM

Hiya Batman,
I just read on another thread that you were in a dilema about the timing of your next trip, that the people from the tax office finally had your balls between their teeth, so to speak
I was wondering if you could submit your Pattaya loss of last year ? It may slightly reduce your bill :shock:
Seriously I'm not sure if you will make it to next January before your return.
Hell man there's a new bar that is practicaly built in your honour, and probably with your money :D
:D
It was lovely to see Oh last night, when your in town for only three nights, you don't expect to see anyone much after the teerak, but I bumped into Pui as well, at So What bar, soi 6, she was having a night off from La Bamba. Such a sweet girl, it took her about 30 seconds to show me her latest hardware addition, a fucking bolt (or mini dumbell) through her dick :!: :!: It made me shudder to look at it, but she was well pleased and insisted it was only 5 minutes old :shock:
I hope it don't go splitting condoms :roll:
BTW Phil Lander, I told her it wasn't Ladyboy like to terrorize you in public. She has agreed to an amnesty, although she couldn't actually remember you from New Zealand and Jannie prompts, I'd forgotten your real name coz you'll always be a philanderer to me.
Anyway she says the only time she gets upset is when she comes across butterfly man!!!! Yeah I know...WTF
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci