Photo

DM Returns for April/May2008 Fun in LOS(Phuket Legend Tour)

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#73 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:52 AM

I have to revise my hero top 3 list now.

Now it;s

1. DM
2. Batman(THE REAL ONE)
3. The person who put Che Guevarra on Tshirts and sold millions of them on the capital market

and now

4. Sorry optimus Prime;(

#74 peerice

peerice
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:23 AM

Dirty Mike.....Those shots with NOON are some of the HOTTEST on the forum!!!! I don't have a HERO list to update but I'm starting one right now and YOU are #1 on the list! Hell, I'm not even sure anyone else qualifies to be on the list after seeing this thread. You may have to remain on it solo.....lol

Thanks for sharing and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE share more!!!!

#75 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:20 AM

Great pics dm nice one of blue ice they changed it a bit since the last time i was there nice one :D

#76 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:37 PM

LJ put it this way on this last trip i spent £4800 all in for 22 days and i do tend to drink alot!!! I dont do short time that ofton , so its around 2000 baht or 1500 for what i call LT , i like to take my girl late in the night once i have had a good night with the boys drinking and looking. So i take a lady at 1am or 2am and she leaves at 3pm unless its a keeper.. Then i shall get another at 5pm or 6 pm until 9pm then i shall join the boys again. So 1500 - 2000 i think is fair the girls are happy and i am happy :lol: :lol:

Barfines 400 to 600 and yes in bars that require a barfine they are paid

Fuck me just worked out taht i spend average of £90 a night on booze lol mind you i do tend to buy the whole of blue ice drinks :? :?

then we spend the same amount.... :lol: just about 300k... :lol: no wonder the girls luves us.... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#77 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:26 PM

LJ put it this way on this last trip i spent £4800 all in for 22 days and i do tend to drink alot!!! I dont do short time that ofton , so its around 2000 baht or 1500 for what i call LT , i like to take my girl late in the night once i have had a good night with the boys drinking and looking. So i take a lady at 1am or 2am and she leaves at 3pm unless its a keeper.. Then i shall get another at 5pm or 6 pm until 9pm then i shall join the boys again. So 1500 - 2000 i think is fair the girls are happy and i am happy :lol: :lol:

Barfines 400 to 600 and yes in bars that require a barfine they are paid

Fuck me just worked out taht i spend average of £90 a night on booze lol mind you i do tend to buy the whole of blue ice drinks :? :?

then we spend the same amount.... :lol: just about 300k... :lol: no wonder the girls luves us.... :lol:

:lol: That explains the tan :lol:

#78 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:47 PM

LOL I actually reflect the sun like a piece of tin-foil laying on the beach :lol: :lol: No tan but still fuck the world's most desireable ladyboys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#79 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:38 PM

Mike. Kliome. You fellas inspire me. I need to get my arse back to Pattaya. I see Noon hasn't changed a bit since I last saw her. What a fucking goddess. If your heading back this year keep me posted.
Kliome. Your looking a bit porky son. Anthony and Mike are making you look bad. Too many of those street kebabs I'll bet. Easy done mate.

I've been partying 4 of the last 6 month and it's really taking it's toll. I think it's time to get home and into the gym - maybe have to join weight watchers if I'm not careful.

I'd also hate to see the state of my liver. Saying that, Batman put me to shame most dyas with the amount of liquids he consmes.. :?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#80 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:45 PM

I have to revise my hero top 3 list now.

Now it;s

1. DM
2. Batman(THE REAL ONE)
3. The person who put Che Guevarra on Tshirts and sold millions of them on the capital market

and now

4. Sorry optimus Prime;(

there IS only ONE........ :lol:

Regards

Bruce......

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#81 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

Kliome what the fuck are you on about my gut is bigger than yours :lol: But the chin is looking chubby try tapping the underside of your chin with the two inner fingers 150 times per day :lol: :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#82 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:02 AM

Kliome / Batman

Maybe you can shed some light, who is the real Dirty Mike? :lol:

Attached Files

#83 gray_man

gray_man
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:55 AM

Awesome post - you hero, you

#84 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:17 AM

LOL :lol: hahahaha superb :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci