Photo

DM Returns for April/May2008 Fun in LOS(Phuket Legend Tour)

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#301 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

Back @ walking Street i find myself in JSB once again and it was from here i went for a Session with Post-Op Natacha and this Blonde babe called ???!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#302 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:18 PM

Well its Finally here is this what we have all been waiting for ??? The Phuket Legend tour Part 1 with Dirty Mike , Kliome , Anthony70 , Dixon Cox and Batman4ever :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

During our flight we passed DM Island in the top right hand of this pic :lol: If you look closely you can see many LB here on the beach :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#303 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

DELETED

#304 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:41 PM

With a nice big welcome at the Airport ( Nice touch Batman) it was onto the Tour Bus.. :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

The Tour Bus soon became Party Bus once Batman had made a quick stop at the nearest 7/11 :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#305 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image

#306 shanksy

shanksy
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:24 AM

Back @ walking Street i find myself in JSB once again and it was from here i went for a Session with Post-Op Natacha and this Blonde babe called ???!!!

DM, I have no clue who the blonde was. I remember the evening well. I had my 'lady' and with Natacha parading around in certain states of undress, I really dont think the blonde ever gave her name.

#307 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:30 AM

Dude i forget your screen name LOL you been very quiet !! yes what a night hey :lol: :lol: Good to hear from you :lol: Any trips lined up mate ??

#308 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:16 AM

really looking forward to your report....and pics mike.... 8)

sure bring back memories..... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#309 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:50 AM

Posted Image

That would be PONG from Jenny Star Bar

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#310 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:42 AM

What a Dirty little Minx she is !!! :lol:

Posted Image

Pull open that ass baby :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That is one sexy little vixen DM, what an ass on her!

#311 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:11 AM

That is one sexy little vixen DM, what an ass on her!

Yes its quite incredible huh :twisted: And she absolutely loves a good reaming :lol: :lol:

#312 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:26 AM

After a short ride on the Party Bus we arrive at Patong and check into our hotel " The Place to Stay " and Kliome doesn't waste anytime with the drinks :lol:

Posted Image

Fruit bowl fully stocked it was time to head out and sample the Phuket nightlife 8)

Posted Image

Cocktails and Dreams was our first destination and a warm welcome from Jimbo and his crew, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of girls in this bar and to see them all wering stockings was a bonus too :lol: It wasn't too long before Kliome had his hands full :P :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci