Photo

DM Returns for April/May2008 Fun in LOS(Phuket Legend Tour)

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#13 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:29 AM

DM it was good meeting you in Bangkok sir.It was your first night and my last. :cry:
A good night was had,apart from going to a GG bar for a drink-WTF,
and after i left you to return to Guess,Mimi mooned me into a bar fine.
Happy Days

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:34 AM

Excellent stuff Dirty Mike ! :D

Plenty of familiar faces......

Keep it up !

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:49 AM

Cheers guys Badpress good to meet you too GG hmmm forgotton what they look like lol . Got some great ones of Mimi and Joy to come :lol: KK glad you enjoy anyway its goodnight from me and goodnight from him see you tomorrow for more of the same (but different) :lol: :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#16 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:53 AM

I can see that this report is already shaping up to be an exciting read. We expect nothing less from you DM, and you always manage to deliver!!

Waiting with bated breath for each new addition!

Cheers.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#17 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:39 AM

One of the most anticipated reports of the year and if the start is any indication it will be a beauty. Great to meet you and share a couple of beers and what ever that red bull mixture was at Blue Ice. Looking forward to the next installment
Cheers :D :D :D

#18 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:46 AM

outstanding, excellent report dm you are taking it to a new level .... hit us with more of ur reports. cant wait to read more

cheer

#19 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

Great start DM...off with a bang. That Sue from Pook sure has some great legs...just my type :D Man I'm pissed I had to cancel my trip in a couple weeks...reading your report makes it more so :evil:

#20 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:29 PM

Fantastic start Dirty Mike...Looking forward to the ensuing installments....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#21 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:48 PM

Cheers guys :lol: Oh just had Mint on the blower so had to remove her pics i thought they would be a little tricky as she is not working in the bar now. But she tell me she not have BF. But some guy ?? from UK called her and told her today and i respect her wishes....
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#22 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

Christ - news travels fast. You'd think it was posted on CNN :!: you didn't even have those pics up for a day and some one from the UK is calling her.... I'm sure her BF thinks 'he only one in her heart.' :roll:

Keep up the great report Dirty Mike

#23 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:08 PM

After Sue had gone we went out to sample some Songran Fun ( will make seperate songkran thread) and on the way back to the Areca this hottie caught my eye :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow what an ass :lol:

Posted Image

Then its off to JSB and Blue ice for some beers ....

Posted Image

I just had to take this Postie from Blue ice the tits did it for me :lol:

Posted Image

Next night down at Blue ice again TaTa was the pick of the bunch :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:23 PM

But she tell me she not have BF. But some guy ?? from UK called her and told her today

Some people are just total dicks. what could he have gained from this. I hope it made him feel like a big man.

I like the car being nicely balanced on Tata's head. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci