Photo

DM Returns for April/May2008 Fun in LOS(Phuket Legend Tour)

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#121 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:30 PM

I always pick the wrong ones there :shock: Now i have to wait for a whole week to make the right choice my mate (elliot) was chatting to these 2 fit blondes :lol: and 1 dodgey blonde :shock: and this was his second night here and he has never been with a TS or LB :shock: Maybe i can move him to the darkside before long. 100% when we come to thailand in Dec08 he shall be at some of DM's parties :lol:

It must be love love love :D :D

Posted Image
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#122 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

I hardly used the camera which i am a little annoyed about , I was too busy drinking beer and having a fucking good time :lol: :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#123 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:48 PM

Thanks the pictures Mike. A useful insight for those of us who have never attended the Way Out Club.
Presumably, Elliot is pictured there with the ''dodgy blonde'' whom you alluded to :lol:

#124 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

Yeah thats my mate he sure does have funny taste :lol: Always has had even when we were younger he would always have the fat ones or something wrong like a hare lip or a mole on their face :) :)

#125 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:35 PM

DM, just a thought but I can bet that you probably still have tonnes of pix even from the last-time I was with you lot in LOS that you haven yet posted/had the time to and thats excluding Vid Material :lol: ?

Am I right in thinkin so Sir Mike? 8)
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#126 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:39 PM

nowt wrong with that blonde.
mighty fine for the uk.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#127 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:37 AM

Yes DF i have plenty to keep you guys entertained over the coming months :lol: Anthony yes i suppose she looks ok but far too feminine for me :D :D

#128 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:01 PM

Ok back to the report lads , a night out bowling with Patti was great fun and the interesting thing is how well she played once a bet for 5000b for the winner was placed :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

Patti all action style :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#129 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:10 PM

Then its down to "the legends party" at La Bamba what a great turnout that was had a great night and it was good to meet all you other BM's :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And it made my night when Natti turned up :lol: :D :P

Posted Image

#130 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

Yep...You always did have a twinkle in your eye for the adorable Natti :lol: And Patti was on the Pattaya scene as well :idea: A threesome per chance :?:

#131 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

Unfortunately not as Rami ( the husband), would keep a keen eye on her !! a very nice chap too i must add :D . Although i did have a 3some with Noon and Patti :D Which will follow in this report :lol:

#132 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:23 AM

Good stuff DM, i got a thing for Patti, can't wait to see her pics, hope you've got some real filth :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci