CHICAGO BROTHA SEEKS SEXY T-GIRL!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#25 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:21 PM

the pic of nancy is dated this year . i thought she was in a relationship and living in australia :?:

Yeah, see? This is what i´m talking about. Some guy see pics here and talk to her or might even know her sponsor. In this case it´s cool. But i´m very cautious nowadays what i write and what pics i post.

Thank you for making my point even more clear.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#26 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:44 AM

no worries sev7en i know the score with all the girls and situation they are in . the pic just caught my attention as i have always liked nancy :D
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#27 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:18 PM

Because after 6 months in los i´ve learned that there are some sad wankers telling the lbs about what´s being posted. If i ever find out who the cunt is that told Dear from Stringfellows about 3 weeks ago. She told me the same night this cunt told her, as i was watching Man u- Roma in a bar 2 doors from Strringfellows.
This is why we don´t have many tripreports here anymore.

I have certainly been rethinking my attitude about posting a trip report after my bad experience , and she was not even a LB nor did I name her or the bar she works in .
Someone had to tell her though. :(
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#28 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:21 AM

kimothy74, u must be joking :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci