Pattaya = Downtown Naughty

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

Got to LOS and quickly got myself into a car to whisk me to Downtown Naughty otherwise known as Pattaya.

Checked into Tim Boutique on Soi 14 off Pattaya Road 2. Shave and shower to get myself into a lather and out to the bright lights.

Walked down Soi Yamoto on the start of my quest, trying to avoid the immediate impulse of going into Stringfellows and seeing Nat , who topped my to-do list ( excuse the pun so early into the report).

Anyway managed to survive my first wander, this trip, down the Soi without catching eye contact... Couldn't find the first bar on my list though, La Bamba, so decided to hop on over to Walking Street and the well known gg gogo bars for a comparison.

First night i always like to do research in as many bars as possible so that the remaining days are more focussed on where the quality is hiding !

Tried Happy a gogo, which was ok, decent music and one good dancer ( not my type though). Quite disappointing, or maybe i have entered further than i think, into the dark side. ( help me i am drowning in it ). GG's just dont cut it any more when compared to the supermodel physique of the best lb's.

That meant i had used Beer #1 out of my quota of 6 for the night , so decided to move on over to JSB after a quick walk along the rest of Walking St. The usual hordes of people in the bar opposite JSB gawping at the gals there - that venue probably takes more money than JSB. ( Life aint fair i guess).

When i got into JSB it was fairly busy with the usual great music - i feel in familiar territory and safe in a strange sort of way. That feeling wasn't to last long as Sue came on over ( Pun 2 sorrrry) and things got hot for the first time in the evening. My kind of bar gal - Sue was monstrously HOT, in an awesome dress, which redefines the little black dress. It was short in the right places, clung to every little curve and felt light to the touch. Damn, i can still remember running my hands over that lovely little bod and letting the material run up over her sweet little ass. With legs that were athletic, just the way i like them, so smooth, so hard with the promise of an athlete in bed.. Anyway, she decides to break out of our embrace and go for a dance on the bar above me. Sensational until - DAMN no panties and showing no special package. This was going to be a problem.

How was i going to spill the beans to ol Sue, that i was here for the sole purpose of hot wet and dirrrty sex with a pre-op :twisted: , and she had one problem with the casting criteria, as i had just seen.

I let her drink a little more after the dance , and then blurted out a question about how many of the gals in JSB had had the operation ??? ' Which do you like?' she then said, to which i replied "no operation". She was off like a flash to consider the news , came back and asked if i still was interested in her. Truthfully answering 'No, i was sticking with my initial intentions of pre-op only', she then legged it, and studiously ignored me the rest of the time i was in the bar. ':oops:'

She did end up telling her masculine looking lb pal ( bit butch for me), who then wandered over to provide the missing ingredient into my evening. I managed to keep looking around at all the lovelies in/around the bar whilst talking to the new arrival. Call me a gentleman !

In the meantime i spotted that other gorgeous postie ( Lena ) whom i had seen in pentire's report recently. She was looking stunning, with a slightly wide hip look and possibly extra inflatables ?

She would have been definitely worth buying a drink for, in normal circumstances , but with Sue on the warpath, that was out of the question. Because there are so many top quality options in Pattaya, i was not too bothered. (Back in Blightly, if you see a decent looking gal, you have to beat off a horde of blokes to get to her ) I digress....

The first pre-op ( forgot her name) helped me motion over a rather tasty pal, who also had all her equipment intact. She was very nice and i found myself turning to carnal thoughts very speedily. This also got in the way of me remembering her name as well - so many names to remember when you do a report - memo to self to carry a notepad and camera next time .

Beers 2 & 3 occurred in JSB.

I was however intent on paying Stringfellows a visit to see if Nat was there. So i gave the nice lb a bung to help her get over my wandering habit, telling her that i would return before leaving Patts in a few days.

Transported myself instantaneously to Stringfellows and managed to get comfortable in a seat for approx 12.5 seconds before one of the staff plonked herself down next to me. Excusing myself as soon as i ordered my Heineken, i burst into the object of my desires in the blokes toilet. ':shock:' Admiring her from behind, i asked if i could use any loom, and she kindly vacated the said male washroom. But i did get some eye contact, which as a shy guy would stand me in good stead later.

Getting back to the seat, i had to endure 5 mins of nonsense from staff member #1 , before Nat entered the main stage area. OMFG - in full splendour of her sparkly lust-inducing outfit, i almost begged staff member #1 to ask her over.

Nat came over immediately ( PUN 3 if you are still counting) and we had a great time chatting and cuddling n stuff ( beers 4&5). Eventually managing to persuade her to go back to my hotel rather than upstairs, we eloped to the Tim Boutique Hotel. The rest is history, but i did get my money's worth last night and this morning ( the latter which is v unusual for me, and thus testament to the quality of the event)

Nat was even better than her pics , she is really something special. Great to talk to , no BS at all, and a lovely personality. Top gal.

- and as i do enjoy pics on these reports, i have taken the liberty of placing some pics from other posts to give that extra colour to this report. :D

Enjoy, as i venture out to La Bamba and close out the report now.

Attached Files

• Attached File  nat2.jpg   60.23KB   12220 downloads
  • Attached File  nat.jpg   106.19KB   12220 downloads
  • Attached File  lita.jpg   54KB   12220 downloads

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:59 AM

Great stuff there soapy_g. :D

Nice report & sensational pictures to match.

I don't have alot of time & patience for JSB these days, it's become extremely business like.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:54 PM

i agree kk no fun at all in jsb with a very mechanical feel to proceedings coupled with that godawfull fucking techno crap resonating in your ear drums :shock:
with all the new lb establishments popping up now in pattaya i think jsb has been relegated to a memory now :D rather than a good lb pick up joint .

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#4 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:27 PM

Leigh/Coletrickle,
Don't disagree with your sentiment about JSB being v commercial, but the fact remains on all my trips there, that the vast majority of the best looking lb's in Pattaya are working in or outside the venue.

There are of course other establishments that offer great choices and alternatives but on a sustainable basis even over my experience of the past 2 years, JSB remains a must visit for LB quality, IMHO

having said that i am off again to Stringfellows tonight to see my lovely Nat, so feel free to ignore all my protestations on JSB, as i dont follow my own advice :lol:

soapy_g

#5 daones

daones
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:23 AM

You might of seen me last night.. i was at both stringfellows and JSB last night. When i went to stringfellows i was the only customer there though! surprised because ive never seen that. At JSB it was my first time actually sitting down to drink, after i asked for Moo the girl who was chatting with me disappeared and never came back.
whos ya daddy?

#6 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Got to LOS and quickly got myself into a car to whisk me to Downtown Naughty otherwise known as Pattaya.

Checked into Tim Boutique on Soi 14 off Pattaya Road 2. Shave and shower to get myself into a lather and out to the bright lights.

Walked down Soi Yamoto on the start of my quest, trying to avoid the immediate impulse of going into Stringfellows and seeing Nat , who topped my to-do list ( excuse the pun so early into the report).

Anyway managed to survive my first wander, this trip, down the Soi without catching eye contact... Couldn't find the first bar on my list though, La Bamba, so decided to hop on over to Walking Street and the well known gg gogo bars for a comparison.

First night i always like to do research in as many bars as possible so that the remaining days are more focussed on where the quality is hiding !

Tried Happy a gogo, which was ok, decent music and one good dancer ( not my type though). Quite disappointing, or maybe i have entered further than i think, into the dark side. ( help me i am drowning in it ). GG's just dont cut it any more when compared to the supermodel physique of the best lb's.

That meant i had used Beer #1 out of my quota of 6 for the night , so decided to move on over to JSB after a quick walk along the rest of Walking St. The usual hordes of people in the bar opposite JSB gawping at the gals there - that venue probably takes more money than JSB. ( Life aint fair i guess).

When i got into JSB it was fairly busy with the usual great music - i feel in familiar territory and safe in a strange sort of way. That feeling wasn't to last long as Sue came on over ( Pun 2 sorrrry) and things got hot for the first time in the evening. My kind of bar gal - Sue was monstrously HOT, in an awesome dress, which redefines the little black dress. It was short in the right places, clung to every little curve and felt light to the touch. Damn, i can still remember running my hands over that lovely little bod and letting the material run up over her sweet little ass. With legs that were athletic, just the way i like them, so smooth, so hard with the promise of an athlete in bed.. Anyway, she decides to break out of our embrace and go for a dance on the bar above me. Sensational until - DAMN no panties and showing no special package. This was going to be a problem.

How was i going to spill the beans to ol Sue, that i was here for the sole purpose of hot wet and dirrrty sex with a pre-op :twisted: , and she had one problem with the casting criteria, as i had just seen.

I let her drink a little more after the dance , and then blurted out a question about how many of the gals in JSB had had the operation ??? ' Which do you like?' she then said, to which i replied "no operation". She was off like a flash to consider the news , came back and asked if i still was interested in her. Truthfully answering 'No, i was sticking with my initial intentions of pre-op only', she then legged it, and studiously ignored me the rest of the time i was in the bar. ':oops:'

She did end up telling her masculine looking lb pal ( bit butch for me), who then wandered over to provide the missing ingredient into my evening. I managed to keep looking around at all the lovelies in/around the bar whilst talking to the new arrival. Call me a gentleman !

In the meantime i spotted that other gorgeous postie ( Lena ) whom i had seen in pentire's report recently. She was looking stunning, with a slightly wide hip look and possibly extra inflatables ?

She would have been definitely worth buying a drink for, in normal circumstances , but with Sue on the warpath, that was out of the question. Because there are so many top quality options in Pattaya, i was not too bothered. (Back in Blightly, if you see a decent looking gal, you have to beat off a horde of blokes to get to her ) I digress....

The first pre-op ( forgot her name) helped me motion over a rather tasty pal, who also had all her equipment intact. She was very nice and i found myself turning to carnal thoughts very speedily. This also got in the way of me remembering her name as well - so many names to remember when you do a report - memo to self to carry a notepad and camera next time .

I was however intent on paying Stringfellows a visit to see if Nat was there. So i gave the nice lb a bung to help her get over my wandering habit, telling her that i would return before leaving Patts in a few days.

Transported myself instantaneously to Stringfellows and managed to get comfortable in a seat for approx 12.5 seconds before one of the staff plonked herself down next to me. Excusing myself as soon as i ordered my Heineken, i burst into the object of my desires in the blokes toilet. ':shock:' Admiring her from behind, i asked if i could use any loom, and she kindly vacated the said male washroom. But i did get some eye contact, which as a shy guy would stand me in good stead later.

Getting back to the seat, i had to endure 5 mins of nonsense from staff member #1 , before Nat entered the main stage area. OMFG - in full splendour of her sparkly lust-inducing outfit, i almost begged staff member #1 to ask her over.

Nat came over immediately ( PUN 3 if you are still counting) and we had a great time chatting and cuddling n stuff ( beers 4&5). Eventually managing to persuade her to go back to my hotel rather than upstairs, we eloped to the Tim Boutique Hotel. The rest is history, but i did get my money's worth last night and this morning ( the latter which is v unusual for me, and thus testament to the quality of the event)

Nat was even better than her pics , she is really something special. Great to talk to , no BS at all, and a lovely personality. Top gal.

- and as i do enjoy pics on these reports, i have taken the liberty of placing some pics from other posts to give that extra colour to this report. :D

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

I don't have alot of time & patience for JSB these days, it's become extremely business like.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#8 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:54 PM

i agree kk no fun at all in jsb with a very mechanical feel to proceedings coupled with that godawfull fucking techno crap resonating in your ear drums :shock:
with all the new lb establishments popping up now in pattaya i think jsb has been relegated to a memory now :D rather than a good lb pick up joint .

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#9 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:27 PM

Leigh/Coletrickle,
Don't disagree with your sentiment about JSB being v commercial, but the fact remains on all my trips there, that the vast majority of the best looking lb's in Pattaya are working in or outside the venue.

There are of course other establishments that offer great choices and alternatives but on a sustainable basis even over my experience of the past 2 years, JSB remains a must visit for LB quality, IMHO

having said that i am off again to Stringfellows tonight to see my lovely Nat, so feel free to ignore all my protestations on JSB, as i dont follow my own advice :lol:

soapy_g

#10 daones

daones
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:23 AM

You might of seen me last night.. i was at both stringfellows and JSB last night. When i went to stringfellows i was the only customer there though! surprised because ive never seen that. At JSB it was my first time actually sitting down to drink, after i asked for Moo the girl who was chatting with me disappeared and never came back.
whos ya daddy?

#11 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci