• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#37 Stuart H

Stuart H
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:11 AM

Hi

I will be in BKK from 4th to 18th June but may go to Koh Samui for a week with a special LB! (Arent they all special!)

Hope to meet up with any BMs in town.

#38 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:31 AM

All you distinguish gentlemen,

I will be in LOS from the 12 June and was just wondering if any of you 'chasers of young lads in hotpants' are going to be around at that time? :lol:

What dates will you be in Patts? Preferred hotel?

Cheers

Will be in Patt from the 12 of June and staying Around Soi 13 notsure exactly yet 8)
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#39 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:12 AM

Exactly 1 WEEK from now I will be on a direct flight to the magical land of foul smellin sewerage, dodgy blokes selling everything includin those games cards were they get you to scratch it off and pretend they are dead excited for you because you just won a million BAHT but really all the cards are winners :lol: and la piece de resistance, young venomous snake boys in silky pants :lol: gitty gitty go alright :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#40 gray_man

gray_man
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

Exactly 1 WEEK from now I will be on a direct flight to the magical land of foul smellin sewerage, dodgy blokes selling everything includin those games cards were they get you to scratch it off and pretend they are dead excited for you because you just won a million BAHT but really all the cards are winners :lol: and la piece de resistance, young venomous snake boys in silky pants :lol: gitty gitty go alright :lol:

..change of plans....I thought I might catch up with you for a beer or three..what dates are you going to be in patta now? I will be there next month - staying at the Residence Garden.

#41 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:33 PM

Will be in Pattaya from June 26th till July 7th. Got the non stop on Thai air from NYC, USA. I'm staying at the PBR. I hope to party with you guys when I get there.
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#42 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:22 AM

Hey DF:

I'll be in LOS from June 1st to the 29th. Mostly in Patts, but excursions to Phuket and BKK.

I'm in for some hunting!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#43 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:52 AM

You've got me confused DF. You start out saying you will be in LOS during June, now you say one week from now. Is this a change of plan or a typo?
I'm on my way to Dubai on Sunday, one night in Korat and one night in BKK on the way out and two nights in Patts (28,29th) on the way home. If you are around then I look forward to enjoying a small darjeeling at La Bamba perhaps.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#44 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:11 AM

Apologies Patrick, that typos what I meant to say was a month from now :oops: , I fly off to LOS on the 12 June, direct flight ThaiAir from Heathrow £480 from SouthHall Travel online (best deal I've ever had) :lol:

#45 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:19 AM

Just count those sleeps mate. That does sound like a great deal it's abot what I usually pay to fly TG from Melbourne.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#46 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:16 AM

am there from the 3rd, if u hear a scouse and your hub caps have gone thats me
Goin off big time

#47 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:54 PM

am there from the 3rd, if u hear a scouse and your hub caps have gone thats me

quality westbam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#48 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:30 AM

am deffo up 4 it, any u boys staying in the pattaya bay resort
Goin off big time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci